so depressed.

Googiepie

Reaction score
My OH and I broke up for a bit not too long ago. Recently we decided to reconnect and try to make things work for our little ones. Everything was fine at first and things have suddenly gone sour. He's constantly picking fights, calling me names. On top of this, my last u/s said that there was too much fluid and need to wait to get another u/s done. I'm so tired of the drama. I don't wanna do this alone. Two little ones and no one to help scares me. My family isn't supportive and I don't have too many friends. 😢 I just needed to vent, thanks for listening or should I say reading.

:hugs: Sorry sweetie... I'm afraid I don't have any advice but I hope you work things out whether the decision will be for you to be better off together or apart. :hugs:

I hope you're feeling better. Do you have any good friends you can rely on to help with the kids? It sounds like you are in an incredibly difficult situation. I hope things work themselves out well for you :) Sorry, I have no real advice other than take care of yourself and your kids...

its better to be alone and in a happy home. Than being brought down and feeling down in a sad one.

what kind of home do you want your children to grow up in?

I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm in a very similar situation - My dh and I separated a few months ago plus stress issues with baby and it's been hard. Pregnant with a toddler is challenging enough but it really takes it out of you when you have to do it alone.
Although my family is supportive they are all in another country and I don't have an abundance of friends over here either. Dh and I are supposedly working towards reconciliation but who knows...
Is your oh involved with your dd? Is he good with her? Mine is a good dad although he hasn't been around as much as I'd like. I don't want to do it alone either but I look back and realise I've made it this far and that I can do it! And so can you! Don't rush any decisions and take it one day at a time. Deal with one stress issue at a time. You don't have to have all the answers right away.
Hugs x

I just re-read my post it pre-nap and I am sorry if it came across snappy or harsh.

Life is too short please be happy!

You guys sounds like you could use some third-party help. Is outside counseling affordable/feasible in your area? I once thought it was useless, but my DH and I had trouble communicating even though we were much more well-suited for each other than most couples are. Our whole relationship changed with a change in thinking on both sides.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->