So...did i ovulate or not??? please dont read and run

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
I have been using opks for what feels like forever, have pcos and am taking metformin. Have no idea when af is due (last one 5th aug) and no idea what cd im on. Had twingy pains/cramps in ovary area wed&thurs so thought that was a good sign. Anyway, i have been getting really faint lines then fridays tests were much darker and saturdays darker still but still not darker than the control line (no smiley on digi) so i thought today would be my day but no! Tests now getting lighter again? What happened? Did i O or not? Am so confused :cry: DH and i :sex: friday night but not since (i have had really upset tummy so not going to happen, typical i know :growlmad:). Im really not sure what to think, what do you girls think?
First pic is thursdays test (all days before looked like this too), second pic is fridays tests- cb digi and IC, third pic is saturdays (yesterday)- asda own brand, cb digi and IC and last pic is todays tests- asda own and IC, did not think it was worth wasting cb digi!
Hope all this makes sense, please dont read and run :nope:
:hugs:

Attachments

• cut t.jpg
    cut t.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 16
  • cut t 2.jpg
    cut t 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 20
  • test day 2.jpg
    test day 2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 27
  • test day 3.jpg
    test day 3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 16
The one from saturday seems the closest although it's a little blurry and I can't quite see as clearly as the rest so I don't know if that's a definite positive or not. I only know about the IC ones, not the others. To be honest I don't tend to get glaring positives either but I take them as positives anyway and get in as much bd'ing as possible!

The line on the saturday one certainly looks as though it is the same as the control line so I think there's every chance you ov'd :thumbup:. Try and get some :sex: in over the next couple of days to make sure!

Good luck and lots of :dust:

I'd take it as a positive, the left hand side of the line seems as dark as the control line and from what i read up on when ttc thats all that matters! I got my BFp on something like CD 92! So there is always hope, good luck! xxxxx

Ok, so now im even more confused?! these are the tests i did today, quite a bit darker than yesterday! Pic taken at 10mins. Really annoying cos cant :sex: at the mo, im ill with upset stomach and DH got sickness! :hissy:
Have also attached a pic of yesterdays test so you can see the difference, so first pic is todays last pic is yesterdays.

Attachments

• Picture 559.jpg
    Picture 559.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 17
  • test day 3.jpg
    test day 3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
Did another two tests about an hour ago and very faint again, i just dont get it. I guess i will just have to wait and see what happens, was only able to bed once :blush: know sometimes thats all it takes so just hope im one of thoses cases?! Thats even if i did O'd at all? Who knows, all this stuff is really confusing me. Think i will have to ditch the opks for a while, they are making me crazy :wacko:

I know you can get a few days of + opk's, which I think has happened to me last week! But I do tend to use them just as a guide not as a definite indication. I would say that you did ov on saturday so there's still a chance you caught the eggy!!

:dust:

I know you can get a few days of + opk's, which I think has happened to me last week! But I do tend to use them just as a guide not as a definite indication. I would say that you did ov on saturday so there's still a chance you caught the eggy!!

:dust:

Thanks angelic :hugs:
I really hope i did, its a bit annoying now cos i dont know if im in the tww or not?? :shrug: got a busy week tho so atleast hopefully time will go fast :thumbup:
gl to you too :winkwink:

i also have pcos and opks used to drive me crazy!!! i have learned what my positive looks like now and that does help but it has taken me 3 years, mostly because i didnt ov until this year, i have also started temping and it really does take the confusion away, i spent many times thinking i had but temp said different and they are the best way to confirm ov.

it awful not knowing and trying to guess them so i would def recommend temping too, GL hun :thumbup:

Picture 3 CB Digital is close to ovulation I think, because it looks like mine 1 day before I got the smiley face

Maybe your pee is not concentrated enough?

the time of day makes a difference have a look at my ones as they change in the day at different times Ive posted not long ago, so I do about 3 a day last was yesterday. Cant offer advice other than that as I am really confused with mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->