• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SO done with being pregnant!

ParisJeTadore

Mum to my beautiful kids!
Reaction score
I don't know what I need but after a good cry I am feeling pretty deflated. I will be 41 weeks this Friday and I am so done with being pregnant. I just know I will be going in for that 41 week appointment which includes an NST and ultrasound to check on my placenta and I find it utterly depressing.

I know an average pregnancy lasts anywhere from 39-42 weeks but after having my first at 39+3 I never thought I'd still be pregnant at this point. I have absolutely no signs of impending labour (not even braxton hicks!) and honestly, the waiting is not as bad as the fear of being induced. I am really afraid that I'm going to be persuaded to have an induction when I really don't want one.

Any words of encouragement? I just want to :cry:

Not really got anything to say to make it better... but I can totally sympathise! Although I have went way over all 3 times!
I really thought number 3 would be different but nope! Looks like im headed for my third induction.
At least you know you only have a matter of days left! It will all be worth it in the end :flower:

I was left on a low when my second showed no signs of coming earlier but looking back overdue time did fly by, and i missed it when it was all over. Try to keep your mind busy for a few more days :)

I know going over is no fun but just keep reassuring yourself that baby won't be in there forever and things can change in an instant.

I can totally relate to you, I've had a pants full of being pregnant. I'm so huge, my 5'2" cannot tolerate a toddler and my excess weight for much longer. If you want a positive spin on your situation, I have 8 weeks left, you only have days:cry:

I'm right there with you. I'm only 2 days overdue but still had a gutfull of being pregnant now! (literally..!)

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I think I just needed some encouragement. For those of you that are also overdue, I hope you have your babies very soon!!

Officially 40+5 today...that gives me two more days before my appointment. Better go for an extra long walk today and hope for the best!

Yup baby 2 has now cooked for 11 more days than its brother. Officially pulling my hair out! I do have regular symptoms which don't amount to anything. Come bedtime they all disappear and Groundhog Day starts again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->