So dumb!

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
So I just fell in my garage. I tripped over a stack of wood and fell on my knees and hurt my foot. I'm assuming it's too early for any sort of damage to be done, and I did fall on my knees - so I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just bruised & feeling silly. I've just been so dumb today!

Ouch , your right though bubs is pretty safe in there , hope your knees and foot are ok and your not too sore x

Oops. Ouch. :hugs: As pp said you are probably right a fall like that is unlikely to have caused any problems for :baby: but maybe its a good excuse to spend the rest of the day sitting somewhere warm and comfortable, need for more bruises if you're feeling clumsy! :nope:

Woops! Baby will be just fine in there. In the past week I've had my share of knocks and bumps. It's ok :)

When I was 36 weeks with my second baby I went out walking to the shop in the snow .... I walked over a man hole cover that was icy but I didn't notice it and slipped forward onto my knees and hands ... it really hurt and my knees bled but baby was fine lol...Let's say I stayed home after that until all snow was gone lol xcx

Thanks girls :flower: It was right near bed time so thankfully I just went to sleep so no other crazy things could happen to me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->