So dumb.

I think tests must be a lot cheaper in the UK than Canada or the US. I know in here in Canada the cheapest tests you can find cost about $12-15. The digital and early response ones are over $20.

do u have a close friend that could help u out? or why dont u ask ur boyfriend to pay for the test?
hope u sort it out soon x
(i didnt get symtoms till 9 weeks)

Hmm well I just find it extremley hard to belive that some one cant afford a test which literaly costs hardly nothing atall.

Awwh ashleigh! Lol give the girl a break huni lol! I'm not being rude, but your getting a bit snappy :hugs: hope you okaaay xx

Can you not ask your partner to give you a lift? Or someone in college must drive? Good luck xxx
(Btw, you can get a test from a dollar store)

I think tests must be a lot cheaper in the UK than Canada or the US. I know in here in Canada the cheapest tests you can find cost about $12-15. The digital and early response ones are over $20.

In england you can get them for like £1 from shops like poundland etc. But all the expensive tests range between £6 and £15. Similar pricing to the US. x

$12 for a test?? :shock:

I got 15 for 99p (+ £1.09 postage) from eBay.

I took some advice from these posts and convinced my friend to buy me a test! It was negative...and I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. Anyway, thanks for responding to me y'all, and good luck with all y'all's pregnancies!

You were disappointed? You can't even afford to buy yourself a test, let alone raise a baby.
I am glad that it was negative, now u can finish college and get urself career. Please be more careful next time though, a baby is a lifelong investment.

I'm glad you found a solution. :)

You know hun,everything happens for a reason.I have to say your financial situation isn't at its prime.
There will always be time for a baby once you finish college ang get a job and money lined up.

:hugs:

i think some people are being a bit hard here! Im 23 and i couldnt afford to buy a test straight away I was 6wks before i found out and we were trying 4 a baby.

Hmm well I just find it extremley hard to belive that some one cant afford a test which literaly costs hardly nothing atall.

Awwh ashleigh! Lol give the girl a break huni lol! I'm not being rude, but your getting a bit snappy :hugs: hope you okaaay xx

Can you not ask your partner to give you a lift? Or someone in college must drive? Good luck xxx

I wasnt being snappy atall, Its just so many people come on here saying they think their pregnant bla bla well all you can do is a test, and if you cant afford one then what are people on the end of the computer meant to do?conjure one up in thin air?
Sorry if she thaught I was being rude I wasnt, Was just saying bluntley how it is
X

i think some people are being a bit hard here! Im 23 and i couldnt afford to buy a test straight away I was 6wks before i found out and we were trying 4 a baby.

She admitted to having a little more than a dollar on her account.
I'm sure you know that a baby costs a little more.

None of that really matters now does it if she managed to get herself a test and it was a BFN ... need we continue with this thread if the OP has had an outcome on their original question?

glad to hear you got everything sorted.
why not ask your college nurse about contraception.

I wasnt being snappy atall, Its just so many people come on here saying they think their pregnant bla bla well all you can do is a test, and if you cant afford one then what are people on the end of the computer meant to do?conjure one up in thin air?
Sorry if she thaught I was being rude I wasnt, Was just saying bluntley how it is
X

Okaay :D
Lol yeah I can make tests appear from my magic wanddd! tehee :D x

I took some advice from these posts and convinced my friend to buy me a test! It was negative...and I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. Anyway, thanks for responding to me y'all, and good luck with all y'all's pregnancies!

In a way thats good to hear hun, atleast you can get on with your studies at college! Good luck with all of that. And why don't you speak to someone about starting some kind of contraception? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->