So emotional

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
Me and my best friend are due this month, Im due on the 18th, my best friend is due on the 29th, we have been really close and supportive! Well my best friend gave birth this afternoon to a lovely little baby girl! I am so chuffed for her, I really am but after she hung up the phone I sat and cried and cried! I really am happy for her, I really am but Im feeling quite sad as Im still sat here, feeling huge and sore and just want my baby to be born :cry:

Oh I'm sorry :( I will feel the same soon ny cousin is going to have her baby 2 weeks before me

Ive done nothing but cry the last two days. I found one born every minute on netflix snd I cried at every episode I watched. Then I wrote a poem I finished yesterday and posted on here todsy and I cant read it without crying. I also cried at an acoustic version of a jessie j song today. Just cant wait to meet my son makes me wanna cry.

Yep my friend and I both due on Saturday.... She had hers on Tuesday.

aww bless you hun. i hope your precious cargo arrives soon for you. :flower:

It seems sad now but just think in a few years you won't even notice that the kids are a few days/weeks apart!

Awww Hun :( that must be hard! Honestly, not long now at all but I do feel your pain! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->