So excited and happy!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by natasja32, Dec 19, 2009.

1. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

This makes a change for me doesnt it girls!:blush: I had the mw come round today for my 16 week appointment. Blood pressure and urine was fine. Then i got to hear babies heartbeat! Ive seen it on the scans but havent heard it until today! It was wonderfull! And it was a fast little heartbeat too,the boys were all really slow(lazy):haha: And ontop of hearing his heartbeat ive been feeling a few little kicks(flutters) everyday now! :happydance: Im on cloud :cloud9: today! I know its a bit of a pointless thread but im just so happy!:happydance: Hope you are all well.:hugs:

2. mememe84

mememe84 Well-Known Member

wow well done i have 10 days left till i get to see the midwife i am so excited now xx

3. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

Aw hun, your post made me smile :D Thats really good news. I should be getting my appointment soon and I ordered a doppler too so I hope it comes quick and that I can hear bubs. Was there a certain point the MW placed the doppler on your tummy? x x x

4. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

So lovely to hear your happy :) i still think your having a little girl hehe. I'm glad all is going well with baby, and that your midwife did your bp and its all ok cause i know you was worrying. :hugs: xxx

5. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hey lovely...Im going to get a doppler for myself too. She put it where my bladder would be,i that makes sence???:blush: It did take her a few tries to get it though,but it was really lovely when she did find it in the end!:thumbup:

6. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hey hunny! Oh my gosh,i cant believe you are already 32 weeks! Where has the time gone!:dohh: Im glad my bp is good to,but i think i will still infest in the home bp monitors just to keep an eye it myself too! We have to wait until the 26th jan to find out what sex baby is. Altho hubby and i both think its another boy!:haha:

7. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Fab Fab Fab news!! xxx

8. angeljewel

angeljewel Expecting #2

Thats wonderful news hun, its so nice to hear everything is going well!!! 26th Jan isn't too far away now, bet you cant wait xx

9. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

i know that feeling :) happy happy

10. Embovstar

Embovstar Mummy to Isaac 23.04.10

awww thats wonderful...it really is so nice hearing that heartbeat :cloud9:

Nicola xx

11. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

Oh thats good hun. As you know I was undecided about getting one as I would panic if I couldnt hear the HB but then I thought....well I could use it to my advantage aswell and if I am not able to find the HB (when bubs is bigger) then I would rush myself to hospital and not wait around iykwim....and plus it means I can get reassured at the same time.

Im really happy for you babe, I truly am :mrgreen: x x x

12. debgreasby

debgreasby Happy Mummy!

Fab news, glad all is well xxx

13. rachlouise25

rachlouise25 mum of 3 xxx

awwwwwwwww thas great news hun im so looking forward to my 16 weeks appointment on monday with my midwife i will get to hear my babys heartbeat too ,so exciting when u hear it isnt it hun xxxxxxxxxxx

14. plumplump

plumplump very cautiously pregnant

So happy to hear that all is well and to hear how happy you are! Congratulations x

15. catfromaus

catfromaus Mum to angel Aiden Lynne

What a nice post to read- so happy for you! I'm with Hayley thinking its a girl!

Cat
    xxx

16. lizzieredrup

lizzieredrup Mum to 5 little men!

That is soooooooooo not a pointless thread!!! Thats amazing! Its nice to see you happy :happydance: Isn't it great hearing the heartbeat, it makes me melt everytime, makes everything so so so so worth it!!! xxx

17. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

Thats great hun so pleased for you that all went well.

18. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

glad u r happy and your appointment went so well! just don't go 2 much on the old wives tale abt fast h/b being a girl. this baby is a boy with a fast h/b as was my 1st. midwife was convinced it was a girl but no!!! a boy!

19. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hubby and i dont think this is a girl either. Everybody else seems to think so.:dohh: We are pretty sure its a boy as we have three boys already.:haha: We dont really mind what we have as long as baby is healthy.:hugs:

20. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

fantastic news enjoy :)