So excited and happy!!!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
This makes a change for me doesnt it girls!:blush: I had the mw come round today for my 16 week appointment. Blood pressure and urine was fine. Then i got to hear babies heartbeat! Ive seen it on the scans but havent heard it until today! It was wonderfull! And it was a fast little heartbeat too,the boys were all really slow(lazy):haha: And ontop of hearing his heartbeat ive been feeling a few little kicks(flutters) everyday now! :happydance: Im on cloud :cloud9: today! I know its a bit of a pointless thread but im just so happy!:happydance: Hope you are all well.:hugs:

wow well done i have 10 days left till i get to see the midwife i am so excited now xx

Aw hun, your post made me smile :D Thats really good news. I should be getting my appointment soon and I ordered a doppler too so I hope it comes quick and that I can hear bubs. Was there a certain point the MW placed the doppler on your tummy? x x x

So lovely to hear your happy :) i still think your having a little girl hehe. I'm glad all is going well with baby, and that your midwife did your bp and its all ok cause i know you was worrying. :hugs: xxx

Aw hun, your post made me smile :D Thats really good news. I should be getting my appointment soon and I ordered a doppler too so I hope it comes quick and that I can hear bubs. Was there a certain point the MW placed the doppler on your tummy? x x x

Hey lovely...Im going to get a doppler for myself too. She put it where my bladder would be,i that makes sence???:blush: It did take her a few tries to get it though,but it was really lovely when she did find it in the end!:thumbup:

So lovely to hear your happy :) i still think your having a little girl hehe. I'm glad all is going well with baby, and that your midwife did your bp and its all ok cause i know you was worrying. :hugs: xxx

Hey hunny! Oh my gosh,i cant believe you are already 32 weeks! Where has the time gone!:dohh: Im glad my bp is good to,but i think i will still infest in the home bp monitors just to keep an eye it myself too! We have to wait until the 26th jan to find out what sex baby is. Altho hubby and i both think its another boy!:haha:

Thats wonderful news hun, its so nice to hear everything is going well!!! 26th Jan isn't too far away now, bet you cant wait xx

awww thats wonderful...it really is so nice hearing that heartbeat :cloud9:

Nicola xx

Oh thats good hun. As you know I was undecided about getting one as I would panic if I couldnt hear the HB but then I thought....well I could use it to my advantage aswell and if I am not able to find the HB (when bubs is bigger) then I would rush myself to hospital and not wait around iykwim....and plus it means I can get reassured at the same time.

Im really happy for you babe, I truly am :mrgreen: x x x

awwwwwwwww thas great news hun im so looking forward to my 16 weeks appointment on monday with my midwife i will get to hear my babys heartbeat too ,so exciting when u hear it isnt it hun xxxxxxxxxxx

So happy to hear that all is well and to hear how happy you are! Congratulations x

What a nice post to read- so happy for you! I'm with Hayley thinking its a girl!

Cat
xxx

That is soooooooooo not a pointless thread!!! Thats amazing! Its nice to see you happy :happydance: Isn't it great hearing the heartbeat, it makes me melt everytime, makes everything so so so so worth it!!! xxx

Thats great hun so pleased for you that all went well.

glad u r happy and your appointment went so well! just don't go 2 much on the old wives tale abt fast h/b being a girl. this baby is a boy with a fast h/b as was my 1st. midwife was convinced it was a girl but no!!! a boy!

glad u r happy and your appointment went so well! just don't go 2 much on the old wives tale abt fast h/b being a girl. this baby is a boy with a fast h/b as was my 1st. midwife was convinced it was a girl but no!!! a boy!

Hubby and i dont think this is a girl either. Everybody else seems to think so.:dohh: We are pretty sure its a boy as we have three boys already.:haha: We dont really mind what we have as long as baby is healthy.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->