So excited for this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
This weekend is going to be full of festive fun. On Friday the children have an inset day so are off school. Still undecided as to whether to take them to the Trafford centre as the coca cola truck is there from 1pm, we went last year and it was horrendously busy and to be honest it was a bit pants but willing to give it another try. Then Friday night at tatton park we are going to lantern parade to welcome Santa, dancer and prancer to their grotto.

Saturday will consist of decorating the whole house with trees and decorations, then at 5pm going into our local town for a Christmas extravaganza, lights switch on, festive stalls and a firework finale.

Sunday we are doing Dec 1st bags as it will all be a bit rushed if we do it in the Monday morning for school. Eddie the elf will arrive and will be bringing a North Pole breakfast with him, then the rest if day will be chilled out watched Xmas films.

So looking forward to it :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sounds fab!

I'm also excited about my weekend...Friday I'm going Christmas shopping with my mil at lakeside, Saturday, after lily's swimming lesson, we're going to the Christmas craft fair in our village hall and Sunday we are decorating the house (and will get out Dec 1st bits ready for the morn- only pjs , advent calendar, and a countdown teddy thing though).

You'll have to pop back and let us know how it went!

Sounds fab. I'm really excited for this weekend aswell, I'm going to London on Saturday for a girly shopping day and then Sunday we are decorating the house and putting lights up outside then it's into town in the afternoon for the big light switch on where we will visit Santa and then it's my eldest dd first nativity play on Tuesday, can't wait I love this time of year so much

Sounds fab. Were off to a dickensian christmas market this weekend then have a few days off next week to finish the shopping, get wrapping, visit santa and get the house looking christmassey 🎄🎁

We are also going to the victorian Xmas market in worcester. Can't wait.

Sounds fun!! we are putting our decorations up this weekend too , looking forward to sipping some eggnog and listening music, while watching the kids have fun decorating :)

Sounds awesome. We are baking Christmas cake, writing Santa letters and Christmas cards.....and i hope that we'll be going to see Santa's reindeer!!!! :)

Love hearing about everyone's festive weekends, we have festive plans for every weekend now until Xmas !!!

Now I'm torn... Just found out the Christmas light switch on is on Sunday. What to do? Lol

Sounds great! :) We're off to the christmas market on Sunday, really looking forward to it!

I've just booked to take LO to the Cheshire Oaks grotto! And were going to the Liverpool Coca Cola truck. I'm feeling so excited now especially as there's only a few days till December! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"