so excited to be back here with a massive surprise #2, our second miracle :)

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
I am beyond excited and over the moon to be back here again. I have a beautiful 15 month old son who took 5 years to conceive and 3 rounds of clomid (fertility drug) and didn't think I'd ever get another chance so yesterday when I got a bfp I nearly passed out. Cannot believe I have conceived naturally. Obviously we weren't trying because I didn't think it was possible as I didn't ovulate due to pcos before having lo and had been charting and using opks for a year after lo was born and still was not ovulating.
Going of my last period I am 4+4 weeks
Eeeeekkkkk I am so happy right now.
:happydance: :happydance:

thats amazing wow congratulations!

Congratulations that's wonderful news :) that happened to my SIL. She ride for 7 years and resorted to doner eggs and Ivf. Eventually had a successful pg and then caught naturally when her first child was only a few months old xx

Congratulations! I'm 4w +3 judging my last period :) exciting times. My LO is 15 months too, and I think its an amazing age to have another baby don't you? We where trying for 3 months so its been quite quick for us. :)

Congratulations! I'm 4w +3 judging my last period :) exciting times. My LO is 15 months too, and I think its an amazing age to have another baby don't you? We where trying for 3 months so its been quite quick for us. :)

Yeah I'm loving the age gap, bubs should be due just a couple of weeks before my ds birthday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->