So excited to be here!

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I am so excited to be here in this section!!!!:happydance:As of today I am 7weeks 2days prego!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! I go Wednesday for my first u/s and feeling a little apprehensive and will feel better once I see all is ok but I am feeling positive. B/w has been good so far and my hopes are high. I have a tiny little pudge already and I love it. Symptoms so far have been extremely tired, starving all the time, abnormally thirsty, maybe slightly grouchy, dizzy, and today I threw up twice which is the first time that has happened this pregnancy. So I am praying all goes well at my u/s and I can announce to everyone I AM PREGNANT!!!! I want to shout it from the rooftops. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!!! :)))

Did any of you ladies have an u/s at about 7wks6days? If so what did you see? I had an u/s with DS at 6wks3days and we could see his little heartbeat but not much else. I didn't know if the week and three days would make much difference on the u/s.

And is it weird I like looking at my little pregnancy ticker? LOL!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm popping in from second tri, but it's still exciting to see folks who are just introducing themselves in first! :)

Did any of you ladies have an u/s at about 7wks6days? If so what did you see? I had an u/s with DS at 6wks3days and we could see his little heartbeat but not much else. I didn't know if the week and three days would make much difference on the u/s.

Oh yes a few days can make a huge difference! I had a scan at 5 + 4 that only showed a sac and they thought it was another ectopic :nope: Four days later I had a scan where we saw the baby and it's heartbeat. I was so scared those few days but it all worked out.:thumbup:

I had some brown spotting today so went in for a quick exam & u/s. I got to see my baby and it's little heartbeat for the first time today!!!! I bawled like a baby. They were trying to get pics but I was crying so hard it took awhile to get one. ;) So tomorrow is my "real" appt. and I will get another u/s and will meet with my doc. Todays u/s couldn't measure hb's or the babies size and was blurry but tomorrows will be better and measure everything.

The u/s yesterday went good! Got to see and hear babies heartbeat, it was in the 170's!!! HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->