So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
I just booked an awesome Santa photo session for the girls for next month. A local photography studio does one where the girls get to spend 45 min. with Santa all to themselves, read stories, look at the naughty and nice list, share a snack of cookies and milk, etc. all while there's someone off to the side taking photos. DD1 I know is just going to love it, she's obsessed with Santa.

I just hope DD2 isn't scared to death of Santa like she was with the Easter Bunny at the mall. She screamed and clung to me like the giant bunny was the scariest monster in the world. :haha:

Now I just have to find cute outfits for them to wear in the photos!

That sounds great!! I bet the girls will love it :)
They don't really do anything special like that here!
We are saving and next Xmas going to stay in NYC in a nice hotel over the holidays!!
Cant wait, we have never been!!

That sounds great!! I bet the girls will love it :)
They don't really do anything special like that here!
We are saving and next Xmas going to stay in NYC in a nice hotel over the holidays!!
Cant wait, we have never been!!

NYC sounds great too! I've always wanted to go there too around Christmas time but never have. I don't really have an excuse either since it's only two hours from us, there just always seems so much to do at home that we can't seem to find the time. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"