So Excited!!

Twist

Reaction score
Life is good right now!!! We are leaving for our Beach Wedding in two days and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! last night my fiance turned to me out of no where and said, very simply, and very sincerely, "I want to be a daddy"...

I could have cried! Of course I already knew this, having a family is one of the things we have agreed upon from the start, but it was just the way he said it... I am so in love with him and I am so happy that we are finaly getting married!! And as soon as that ring is on my finger its BABY MAKING TIME!!!:happydance:

He's going to be such a great dad.... God! I can't wait to get pregnant!!!

Thats so beautiful, wishing you all the luck in the world for the future and a very happy married life together x x x

Hope you have a great wedding! And good luck TTC after the wedding is over!

Aww that is so sweet! Enjoy your beautiful wedding, and good luck TTC! :hug:

AAAAhhhhhh, will be thinking of you hun!! Good luck with it all x

Can't wait to see the wedding pics....I am hoping for a beach wedding as well..NEXT year! I am old and babymaking comes first..haha
I would love to hear how you planned it all....
It"ll give you something to talk about during your 2WW!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and have a great wedding/honeymoon!!

Hey hon,

Have a great wedding and may all your dreams come true.....

you will have to post a pic of you in your dress and of hubby!!!! we insist....

xxxx

Hey Twist,

Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful time, fingers crossed for a BFP!!

:hug:

Kerry

Awwww, Thank you all for your lovely comments!!! I will definately post some pics when we get back!!

CHILLBilly ~ we actually found a great destination wedding forum that helped us a lot, we also found our travel agent through it and honestly things have gone really smoothly!! I am not sure if I am allowed to post the forums website address on here, but PM me if you want and I will send it to you. P.S. I am also from Northern Ontario (however have been living in England for a year now) I miss all the bush and trees soooooo much!!!!!

awwwww lovely! Have a nice wedding and get that baby on the way soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->