So fed up of feeling ill! I can't cope :'(

JWandBump

Reaction score
I really want this pregnancy over! All I do is feel sick, have really bad heartburn, no sleep and I'm constantly aching.

My first was easy but this has been so hard on me! I panic when I think I've still got 10 more weeks left, maybe more! :cry:

If I could just stop feeling sick for a day it would be amazing! I'm really upset all the time :( anyone else feel the same? Xx

Me too- I loved my first pregnancy but this one has been very different. The heartburn and sickness have been the worst- especially after dinner and when I lie down to go to sleep. The key is to eat lots of small meals and I having a bottle of gaviscon next to my bed. I have been sick a few times this last week though - too greedy :(

I do feel a lot more tired this time- maybe because we have another child to look after? I keep reminding myself of the little baby I will have at the end of it. My due date is tomorrow and I have to say that the last 10 weeks have flown, despite the sickness. Just focus on each week and it will fly by! If you can, get your partner to give you as many lie ins as possible as I do feel less sicky when I am not so tired.

it won't be much longer :)

I'm right there with ya /:

I've been so nauseous lately and I can't keep very much down STILL. I had very little time off from morning sickness/nausea in the second trimester, and there's no break now lol. The heartburn is so bad its impossible to sleep, and even when I try taking Max. Strength Zantac, I just feel even more nauseous. Wishing time would REALLY fly by :S

Hang in there, and rest as much as you can. Hoping things get better x

I'm right there with ya /:

I've been so nauseous lately and I can't keep very much down STILL. I had very little time off from morning sickness/nausea in the second trimester, and there's no break now lol. The heartburn is so bad its impossible to sleep, and even when I try taking Max. Strength Zantac, I just feel even more nauseous. One thing that helps SOMETIMES is something salty like tortilla chips or water with lemon. Wishing time would REALLY fly by :S

Hang in there, and rest as much as you can. Hoping things get better.

Thank you, night time is when I feel the worst :( nothing help me with heartburn either it just makes me worse so I don't even bother taking anything now just try to ride it out.

I'm literally in tears constantly atm :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->