So frustrated (PCOS)

Emilylove13

Reaction score
I am so frustrated with my body! Why can't it just work like it's supposed to?? I was sure I'd ovulated because of CM and OPK's, but my bbt isn't rising. My Dr ordered a progesterone test for Monday to see if I'm ovulating. But from what I've read, you can ovulate and still have low progesterone, but have difficulty sustaining a pregnancy. I'm terrified that it'll come back too low and she'll tell me I'm not ovulating. I don't want to do clomid again- don't want the higher chance of twins. Plus by the time I have the test, it'll be past the time that I can start progesterone,so even if I do somehow get pg this cycle, I'll probably lose it :( Has anyone ovulated but not had a temp rise?

I'm sorry you're going through this. It's hard to feel anything but frustrated and annoyed!

I'm in a bit of a rush, but I didn't want to read and run. First OPKs aren't generally reliable for PCOS. Because of the high levels of certain hormones, PCOS often causes incorrect readings on OPK.
Also, a very small number of women ovulate and don't get a temp spike. There was an old thread that came to the top a while ago. A few ladies ended up pregnant on what they thought was an anov cycle.
Finally, have a look at Femara. It is similar to Clomid but the chances of multiples are lower. Not that I've tried either, just heard others here talking about it :)

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"