so here i go again..

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
seems i am 2 dpo today, Ov on CD 11
here's hoping this TWW isn't as awful as the last one!
the wait seems to go on forever so here i go:winkwink:

Hey I am right behind you!! I got my positive opk today so I should O tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait for this 2ww to be over I am using the smep and several pills that is suppose to help with fertility.:)

well good luck!
this is my first cycle charting & wouldn't have expected to O untill tomorrow or the next day, but aparently i have a slightly long LP (17 days ish). So.. looks like i hit the right days this time around for bding.

when are you planning on testing? fx'd this is our month!

I think I will probably test about April 20. I seem to always have 13 day lp. So I think that should be accurate. Also I have a appt with the FS that day as I have been ttc for a year now since my tubal reversal. How long are your cycles normally?

OH and I am horrible at temping. I never really ever get up at the same time. I sometimes have to be up at 4am other times I can sleep til 9 or later!! I do track by my cm and opks. I know that doesn't guaruantee that I O but I have had some cramps today so I am pretty sure I do.:)

my cycles are always 28 days to a T. so i'm planing to test on the 20th as well. :D
lets hope the 2ww doesn;t drive us too mad!

OH hears the beeping and it wakes him! so i get up and go straight to the bathroom and do it .. i figure it's still accurate enough as i'm doing the same thing after waking before checking my temp. i work a pretty steady schedule so its just weekendset my alarm and i wake up and then go back to bed after taking my temp

Mine have been good about being 29 days but they seem to be getting shorter since I have been off the clomid and metformin. I can deal with a shorter cycle if it gets me a BFP! LOL. I was all exctied cause I did my due date earlier if I get pregnant this month and by my lmp my due date would be Dec. 31, 2010. How exciting would that be.;)

oh boy you would even have the chance of a new years baby. apparently i would be due on boxing day! that would be quiet exciting i think although the horomones and the extra stress from the holidays might make for a bad combo

OH hears the beeping and it wakes him! so i get up and go straight to the bathroom and do it .. i figure it's still accurate enough as i'm doing the same thing after waking before checking my temp. i work a pretty steady schedule so its just weekendset my alarm and i wake up and then go back to bed after taking my temp

LOL that is awesome but my dh would never hear it. He barely moves when I kiss him bye for the day. He works evenings and I work days.:(

MMM I am not sure what boxing day is. LOL sorry. BUt yeah I figure the holidays may be interesting all big and preggo!!:)

were the same, i work 9 - 5 and he works 4 - midnight. very often i have a nap after work in order to stay up with him for a couple of hours when he's home. other wise i may only see him once a week or so

My hours vary a bit. But the can be from 4am to 1pm or 10am to 7pm. He always works 2pm to 10pm. I run a gas station he is a prison guard and is in the National Guard so he is also gone once a month for that. OH JOY!! LOL

hah OH is a sous chef for a five star restaurant always working late serving stuck up rich people lol :), i'm accounts manager at a furniture store

A chef?? LUCKY YOU!! Does he love to cook for you at home? Sorry I fell asleep on you last night...

oh no worries. i honestly never cook, its great. most of the time i just tell him what i want and he makes it :) should've seen the slice of chocolate cake he brought to work for me today.
its a good thing as some times i even manage to mess up toast

LOL. I can't cook either. I even grew up in a restuarant enviroment..my grandpa and grandma and my mom are awesome cooks. My sister can cook wondrful but not me!! HAHA I pity my family. HOw you feeling?

have quite the cold/flu/eye infection .. 100 times better than yesterday but not great
in my few months trying to concieve ive learned something about myself, i have mood swings from Ov straight through to AF!! poor OH im only in my right mind for about 12 days a month!!!
how about you?

I am having some stress with my oldest daughter but making it and praying alot. Trying to stay positive for this month but I am with you I have discovered I am moodier at O time than before AF how weird is that!! This month my bbs have hurt since around the time I Od. Really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->