so here i go again..

my bbs always hurt from O untill the day AF starts, then they stop.. this month they have stopped hurting today at 5 dpo, maybe i have just got a lucky day but if they don't get tender again maybe that will be a good sign for me. I'll have to play out the next few days . i should start cramping any day now as well

Well FX for both of us that we get out BFP!! It would still be a December baby for us both I believe. I can't say that I always have sore bbs after O so I am not realy sure what to make of it and I am thinking that maybe my body is just getting back in balance from my tr. And hopefully that will lead to my BFP!!

i'm hoping for you! i'm sure it can probably take your body a little while to get back into sync after a reversal. so hope you're getting there! i believe i read quite a high percentage of women manage to get pg after a reversal so odds are still definately with you!

according to FF my due date would be dec. 25, but i've had other sites say 27th. I O'd really early in my cycle and my LP is about 16 days the difference from the other sites is that they probably assume LP is only 14 days since that is the average.

I also did O early this month!! I figured it was all the pills I am taking this month. :) It would be awesome to have a Christmas baby!! FX for both of us. I have to admit I am losing some PMA but its only because I have had a few stressful days. I know with all my heart that we did everything humanly possible to conceive this month and the rest is up to God.

aw, keep your chin up! it will happen :)

just noticed in the april 2010 testing thread we are due to test the same day :)

I am testing a bit early which I normally totally against since I have had 2 chemical pregnancies but since I did O early it might show early and I also have a appt with a FS that day so I would love to get a BFP before then. I love this its like our own little thread!! You having any new sypmtoms?? Me not really...my cm has changed to pasty stick white. And still sore bbs and extremely tired today but I had a super busy day.:)

this is our own thread! haha

i was thinking i would test a couple days before the 20th maybe, because i O'd early too. I'm pretty sure it would show up by 14 dpo regardless of when you o'd.
i have no symptoms, which im taking as a good symptoms because this time last month i had all kinds of things going on which must have been attributed to pms and they havn't happened yet.
my cm changed to. it was super thick and white and now its goes really clear and slimey but now like ewcm and its still thick, just not streatchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->