So I find myself back here! 8th BFP...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
I am delighted to be back here :happydance: but incredibly nervous! :nope:

Here is a quick break down of my pregnancies...

I had an MMC in April 2011 needing 4 days stay in hospital and medical management. We then got our BFP in June 2011 and have a beautiful 4yo born at 37+3 following a 3 day induction on 19th Feb 2012 :cloud9:

We then had an BO in January 2014 ending in a D&E. Followed by a second BO in August 2014 which also ended in a D&E. We went on to have a chemical in October 2014 but were then blessed with our 5th BFP and in July 2015 after a 23 hour induction I had our second daughter :happydance:

We decided to try pretty much immediately and got a BFP in December 2015, we saw a heartbeat at 6w but at 8w a scan showed the baby was growing but the sac wasn't. A follow up scan showed baby had lost it's HB and we had another MMC and D&E in January 2016!

2 months on here I am, back again! I got a BFP on Sunday at 9DPO and the line has got darker so I'm crossing everything I have this bub will complete our family and become baby #3! I'm getting betas done tomorrow and Saturday and then a scan at 6/7 weeks. Right now I'm just a nervous wreck but blessed with our 8th BFP

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all :flow:

Congratulations! :) Im sure I remember you from when I was ttc my daughter and going through multiple losses. Happy healthy nine months to you!

Wow what a history!! I love your positive attitude and tenacity to keep trying! Congrats on this baby!! :happydance:

Thank you ladies. My Dr thinks I'm bonkers for repeatedly putting myself through this but I love my children and they're worth everything we've been through. I do question how far is enough but right now my desire to "complete" our family is stronger. I hope they realise what we went through to have them! :haha:

Maryanne - I remember you! Congrats on your new pregnancy. I have an 8 month old so not that far off an age gap as you hopefully :)

B Selck - we are within a day of each other! I got my BFP on Sunday too. I'm 3+5 today and AF was due Friday I think!

:flow:

Congratulations ! I hope everything goes well for you this time , I admire you for staying strong and positive !

Congratulations! I'm sorry you've had to go through so much. This will hopefully be baby 3 for me as well but it's pregnancy no. 5, with two mmcs. I can't quite believe I've done this 5 times so utmost respect to you! I know where you're coming from, saying that it's worth it though. I'm also incredibly nervous. My last mmc was discovered in January so it's all pretty fresh. But if there's a baby at the end of all this it will have been worth the bad bits. I'm really hoping that it'll work out this time but DH and I, for now, think we'll keep trying until we have that third baby with us either way.

Congratulations and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

Thank you ladies. I had bloods taken this morning so should have the results some point this afternoon. On another note I got a 2-3 on CB digital today! That's the earliest I've EVER seen a 2-3 so hopefully that's a sign that this time things are going well! She's also done my progesterone and if need be I have progesterone at home which I can start immediately. I'm trying to hard to be positive but don't want to have my hopes dashed so it's a fine line right now!

Congratulations on all your pregnancies ladies <3

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"