... so I have had everything happen

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
except for an actual Implantation bleed (that I've noticed) As I type I have localized cramping on my left side, I've had this on and off since 5dpo and today marks 10dpo... it feels like a burrowing sensation... weird I know but I don't know how else to describe it... I know this might be a silly question but do you have to have an implantation bleed to be pregnant? Because I've had the cramping that fits the timeframe, bbs tender off and on, nausea, insomnia, gassy, cold symptoms from 3dpo - today (starting to wear down now) and constipation (which is new as of today) AF isn't due for another few days (Sat or Sun):coffee:

I'm not sure if it would be too early to test or not (I've never tested a day earlier than when AF was due), tomorrow morning being 11dpo.... what do you all think?:shrug: (I have 4 hpts - FRER) because I honestly feel in my heart this is my month... a little scared to make a fool out of myself if I am not but I just "feel" it if that makes any sense...:shrug:

Any comments are welcome as I am very open at this particular junction!!
Thanks in advance ladies for suffering my long confused post haha :p

sounds good hun!! no you need to have implantation bleeding chick its more common not too i would try and wait as long as possible if you can, to test that way youve got lots of tests to confirm good luck hun!! hope you get your bfp!! xx

really? its more common "not" to have an implantation bleed? well since its 1:46am here its officially 11dpo for me... I have heard of implantation bleeding up to and including 12dpo... I wish I could just know hahaha

Hi hun ive never had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies! Symptoms sound good i guess its down to you when you feel ready to test! Good luck! X x x

woke up feeling naustious (sp?) and thought yeah maybe it'll be possible to get it now... I'm so week totally caved and took a test with FMU... BFN but it's just a matter of time I think before I get a beautiful BFP!! I took a Exact One Step Pregnancy test... never heard of it until I picked it up at the store, I'm trying to save my FRER's (4 of them) until AF is due and later... Keep you fingers crossed for me ladies!!

I don't know why but I believe this is it!!

i'd test if i were you. i'm on 6dpo and i've getting a lot of the things you're describing but thinking, no it must be too early for that so am now doubting myself and feeling its all in my mind. i'm gonna leave it til monday and then test. if i were you i'd be testing now. good luck x

You definitely do NOT have to have implantation bleeding..shes right, I've read before that it's actually pretty rare to have it. I didn't have it with my first pregnancy at all..but wasn't looking for it either.

Sounds like this may still be it for you! Keep us posted :D And GL!

I never had implantation bleeding with my son. Your symptoms sound good, good luck!

thanks everyone for your posts so far! it is surely keeping me sane :)

woke up nauseated again... it comes and goes throughout the day, every and any kind of food smell sends me running! lol I seriously hope this is it and not just a silly flu! Last time I had actually gotten a flu right around a previous tww... such a disappointment... another weird thing is my full blown cold has died down to just a runny nose... I've had it since 3dpo... now its just annoying!

Today marks 12dpo and I just noticed my ticker thingy is wrong... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->