So I hid the last Rolo donut!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
In with the plates - did Moos brekkie and lunch so OH didn't need to go in the cupboard.

Went for a nap

He found it :cry:

It should be against the law to steal the last cake if a pregnant woman is in the house right?

:hissy:

I am pretty sure that's a hanging offense! hehe.

You have to find better hiding spots hun!!

I haven't really had anything Ive wanted worth hiding yet..but I am thinking if I did and my hubby took it?! OH MAN!

https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

What is a rolo doughnut?!

That sounds like the nicest thing ever

xxx

In with the plates - did Moos brekkie and lunch so OH didn't need to go in the cupboard.

Went for a nap

He found it :cry:

It should be against the law to steal the last cake if a pregnant woman is in the house right?

:hissy:

Omg you are the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I would cry though honestly. I am so stupid with emotions sometimes.

I just realized!!!! Didn't he notice it was hidden???? If so why would he take it awwwww how sad I feel bad for you now. Silly men what boogers. My hubby would do the same thing lol

:trouble: Shame on SC!

:hugs: Wobbs

Sounds just like something my hubby would do too..... and blame it on "sympathy cravings"!!

Someones going to be in tho doghouse for the rest of the day :muaha:

Ha ha, next time maybe hide the donut in your belly!!! That'll learn him, find it now *evil laugh* xxx

I was never a big snacking person, which has totally changed... as soon as the shopping arrives i eat everything so i dont miss out lol

Sam: Why didnt you order crisps/chocolate?
Katie: I did
Sam: Where is it?
Katie: Baby ate it

lol

xxx

omg id kill him rolo donuts are my thing at the mo lol

sound slike summit my OH would do!! but mine would hide the evidence and convince me i ate it!! :rofl:

Typical bloody MAN !!!

My oh would do exactly the same !!

We need to come up with a punishment for this sort of behaviour :devil:

i totally understand, i threaten to divorce my dh over a bar of galaxy chocolate lol!

Typical bloody MAN !!!

My oh would do exactly the same !!

We need to come up with a punishment for this sort of behaviour :devil:

Haha! I wonder what we can come up with... HErmmmm

Ha ha, next time maybe hide the donut in your belly!!! That'll learn him, find it now *evil laugh* xxx

I was never a big snacking person, which has totally changed... as soon as the shopping arrives i eat everything so i dont miss out lol

lol

xxx

:rofl: That is very similar to what I tell Kevin. He'll be like, 'where are the crisps/cookies/juice boxes (delete as applicable)?'
I'll just innocently reply, 'oh, aren't they in the cupboard/fridge?'
'No'
'Oh dear... Maybe the baby got a little peckish while you were at work.'
'You ate it, didn't you?'
'Lil' bit, yeah...'

of course, if HE eats the last of something, I'll rant and pout before I demand he go and get more as it is HIS fault it is all gone to start with. I'm a firm believer that it is alright to be a food related hypocrite when one is pregnant. :blush:

I just told my hubby and he laughed, he said he would of eaten it aswell, cruel bugger.

He asked me to pass a message on, he said the cupboard was a silly place to hide it, u should of hidden it in the washing machine instead :rofl:
At least I now know where to hide goodies, well as long as I havent got a wash on :dohh:

lol

xxx

THAT IS TOTALLY ME!!! LOL... for example, last night, i wanted dill pickle chips and chocolate.. LOL.. so OH went to the store, and came home with lots, but i took more chocolate bars, and happened to grab the one he wanted... so i just stuck to my guns that BABY wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->