So...I saw the doctor today!

O

Ozzieshunni

I'm to do a urine sample and get it in on Monday. She said not to be disappointed if I bleed before then. They want this to be a healthy pregnancy and if I bleed it's just the body's way of saying it wasn't right. Still no sign of AF! Please send me good wishes :) I'm very hopeful. She also said some women never test positive throughout their pregnancy. I'm going to do the sample and my own test on Monday if AF hasn't reared her ugly head! fx'd! :happydance:

Me too! Thanks so much! :) She said it is still early in us trying, but I think she didn't want me to be too disappointed if AF shows.

Me too! Thanks so much! :) She said it is still early in us trying, but I think she didn't want me to be too disappointed if AF shows.

Well, it is still early in the game! No reason not to remain positive. But I too hope she stays away!
What kind of symptoms do you have now?

GOOD LUCK HUN. Keeping these finger's as crossed as possible. Can't wait to hear the great news.

Well, it is still early in the game! No reason not to remain positive. But I too hope she stays away!
What kind of symptoms do you have now?

Well, nothing like I've had the other months. I'm very tired and very hungry. My nipples are so sensitive, OH can't even come near them :blush:. I've had some mild cramping and some pain in my lower back. My legs are sore. I had some headaches during the TWW. I'm VERY emotional. One minute I'm crying, next I'm angry, like really livid over stupid things. Totally random things make me cry. I'm very needy too, lol. I hope this helps :) I'm still testing negative, but I'll test before I turn in my sample on Monday. :hugs:

Thanks :) I've never been this hopeful! I hope you get a :bfp: too! :) Then we can go to the pregnancy forums together :)

I have a whole 'nother cycle of waiting in front of me for that. :haha: But yeah, I'm still hopeful this cycle! I'm just hoping that my cycles are finally regulating after bcp and that I will O relatively soon! Only CD6 today.

Yay! Even if you're one cycle behind me, I can tell you all the nasty stuff ahead! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->