So I talked to DH about TTC

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
And told him that I am really saddened by the fact that we will probably not be TTC after :witch: shows her face on Tuesday. I told him that I was realy hoping to get a :bfp: with the excuse of ignorance meaning we were TTC before we were having bad financial problems and while things seem to be looking up we have not discussed if we should just continue on the path of TTC or if we should WTTTC. He said "well things are telling us to wait for right now and I know you are sad by it and I am sorry but what can we do?" Me being hormonal said "I DONT CARE WHAT THINGS ARE TELLING US" then calmed down and I know he is right but I was soooo hoping this was it and we got pregnant right after our wedding and that we would figure everything else out as it came along. Sorry, I know :witch: is coming and I am just really sad about it. I am 10 DPO today and should start on Tuesday unless my LP is changing too. I took a test today with obvious :bfn: results but really thought we had done it because I had weird cramping and still get little pains here and there and my CM has not been the normal creamy before :witch: kind, it has been really watery and I had a dip in my temps at 7 DPO and a rise and I am just rambling on now, sorry I just needed to vent. :hissy: Thanks

still really early 2 test that uknow hun aint it , and if fanacial problems are there ,well pp always seem2 get by wot ever the money situation ....best of luck hun x

I know that if we were PG we would figure it out and everything would be ok but I feel selfish TTC knowing things are not good. I don't know, maybe once we move and get jobs stuff figured out better I will feel better about waiting but right now with it being so close and yet so far away I want to just scream that life is not fair and that I want to try still. As I said just hormonal. We will probably get PG when we are trying not to because of less stress to catch the egg. I will be ok once :witch: has came and gone.

sorry honey...the 2WW is an awfully stressful time anyway without the difficulties and stresses you're now facing in other areas too. i know you must be feeling hurt, confused, disappointed and lots of other emotions but try not to block your OH out too much as I'm sure he too is feeling pretty crappy right now
x x

:hug: its still a few days too early to test so it still could be a positive! i dont think there is ever a good time financially to have a baby, and if you wait for money to be stable, you will never have a baby, unless you are already a millionaire. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->