So im pregnant then??

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi again, i posted on here yesterday asking why would i have got a faint line on 8dpo then nagative on 10dpo.
Any way i couldn't help my self but peeing on another 2sticks...lol :)
but they was very faint i even took the test apart to see them,
Im 11dpo and my periods not due till monday so i will test again on monday.

Another thing as im new to this site am i able to paste the pic to this site if so how??
Thanks all xx:happydance:

Congrats!

Some people can be a bit sensitive about posting announcements here in the TTC section so maybe post it in the announcements area....

There is also a pregnancy testing gallery where you can post your pics (you may need to have made a certain number of posts I'm not sure) but when you do your post just click 'manage attachments' and add them there...

x x

OOOOOOOOHHH s*** im really sorry i didn't even no that i just put this here.
Sorry xx

OOOOOOOOHHH s*** im really sorry i didn't even no that i just put this here.
Sorry xx

Don't worry hun you didn't know.... Post the pics in the gallery I'll pop in and have a look!

X x x

Congrats!

There is also a pregnancy testing gallery where you can post your pics (you may need to have made a certain number of posts I'm not sure) but when you do your post just click 'manage attachments' and add them there...

x x

I cant seem to do it....its bring me to attachments and that it i cant do nothing from there :wacko:

hmmm...

so it should come up with manage attachments, then click choose file, then upload. It then just uploads it and it stays in that window til you close it?

x x x

This is the best i can do at the min as my little girl Tillie is driving me mad..lol so ill come bk later and try again. thanks hun :)

Can't really see at the moment cos I'm on my phone, but ones a digital so did it say 'pregnant'? is it a conception one or just normal digital?

X x

Yh the digital one is clear blue and said not pregnant, i guess it would because i haven't missed my period yet, but when i pulled the two strips out there was 2lines on 1 and 1line on the other so i dont know.
But the other is deffently +.

Thanks for writing bk sbb xx ;)

Yh the digital one is clear blue and said not pregnant, i guess it would because i haven't missed my period yet, but when i pulled the two strips out there was 2lines on 1 and 1line on the other so i dont know.
But the other is deffently +.

Thanks for writing bk sbb xx ;)

From what i've read, digital test often have 2 lines on the inside, they don't rely on a line is a line, but they analyze the darkness of the line.
If you got a positive on a non-digital then you should be fine. Different tests have different sensitivity levels so the digital ones are probably looking for higher amount and you're still in early days.

Yeh the digitals work differently and I think they may always have 2 lines so I would discard that one...

I can't see the line on the other but the pic is too small!

If you manage to upload a pic add it here or in the gallery

x x x

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy236/sarahb1919/?action=view&current=mexxxxxx067.jpg

Finally done it...lool x

I would actually wait a few days and test again. I had an evap line that looked similar to that a few months ago. Blue tests are notorious for having dye runs on them.

Can you get a pink dye test? Those are much better.

Fx'd for you! :hugs:

I agree with aragorn you should try and get a pink dye because the blue aren't very reliable...

I think I can see a v faint line there!

X x

Superdrug are the best in the UK I have heard, use a Digi after witch:is really due as i the the are 50 mui and it will take a few days to get themto work properly. If you can't read themin the stickdisguard themas the air has an effect on the lines

I see a faint line on the top test, but it could be an evap line... pale blue is almost impossible to tell apart from a grey evap line.

I vote for getting a pink dye test, early detection and using it first thing tomorrow morning! FX'd!!

I would actually wait a few days and test again. I had an evap line that looked similar to that a few months ago. Blue tests are notorious for having dye runs on them.

Can you get a pink dye test? Those are much better.

Fx'd for you! :hugs:

Yes i think so too, so ill get 1 tomorrow but i wont test till monday im to scared now lol.

If its another BFN on Monday and AF shows, then get some internet cheapies for the next cycle! Then you can test without feeling guilty about the cost and retest as much as you want.

If its another BFN on Monday and AF shows, then get some internet cheapies for the next cycle! Then you can test without feeling guilty about the cost and retest as much as you want.

If BFN then i will thanks hunx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"