So im pregnant then??

Yh the digital one is clear blue and said not pregnant, i guess it would because i haven't missed my period yet, but when i pulled the two strips out there was 2lines on 1 and 1line on the other so i dont know.
But the other is deffently +.

Thanks for writing bk sbb xx ;)

I did a clear blue digital...said 'not pregnant' so I pulled it apart and it had 2 lines on one strip and one on the other. I had a suspicion I was pregnant so I did a boots own brand 2 days later and I got a faint positive. I had it confirmed at the doctor the same day with a blood test. I then did another digital and it said 'pregnant 1-2'. Out of curiosity I pulled that one apart and it had the same 3 lines, only difference was that the single line was darker than the previous test that said 'not pregnant'. Hope all that makes sense!!! Good luck with Mondays tests, and Congrats cause I think you are indeed pregnant!! xxx:hugs:

QUOTE]

I did a clear blue digital...said 'not pregnant' so I pulled it apart and it had 2 lines on one strip and one on the other. I had a suspicion I was pregnant so I did a boots own brand 2 days later and I got a faint positive. I had it confirmed at the doctor the same day with a blood test. I then did another digital and it said 'pregnant 1-2'. Out of curiosity I pulled that one apart and it had the same 3 lines, only difference was that the single line was darker than the previous test that said 'not pregnant'. Hope all that makes sense!!! Good luck with Mondays tests, and Congrats cause I think you are indeed pregnant!! xxx:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Wow so we have use the same test..well i hope so, reading this gives me hope..thanks hun :flower:

Yh the digital one is clear blue and said not pregnant, i guess it would because i haven't missed my period yet, but when i pulled the two strips out there was 2lines on 1 and 1line on the other so i dont know.
But the other is deffently +.

Thanks for writing bk sbb xx ;)

I did a clear blue digital...said 'not pregnant' so I pulled it apart and it had 2 lines on one strip and one on the other. I had a suspicion I was pregnant so I did a boots own brand 2 days later and I got a faint positive. I had it confirmed at the doctor the same day with a blood test. I then did another digital and it said 'pregnant 1-2'. Out of curiosity I pulled that one apart and it had the same 3 lines, only difference was that the single line was darker than the previous test that said 'not pregnant'. Hope all that makes sense!!! Good luck with Mondays tests, and Congrats cause I think you are indeed pregnant!! xxx:hugs:

Check out www.peeonastick.com for an explanation about how digital tests work. The gist of it is, that its the darkness of the lines, not their presence or not. The digital test reads those lines and can determine if you are pregnant or not based on how dark they are. You cannot determine anything with the naked eye by taking apart a digital test.

Hope that helps!

Sorry ladies, could get on here 2day been so busy.
Nope it was faulse positive but i did use blue test dye so i believe it had run into the line to make the (+) :growlmad:
I deffently know im not pregnant coz my AF had shown up friday so it was 4day early why i dont know. :dohh:
But there's always next month fingers crossed, really hope so coz it will be 20months since we started TTC are 2nd.
But thanks ladies will keep you updated x :hugs:

Aw, I was really hoping for some good news! :( You've put in your time for sure and deserve a BFP soon!!
FX'd!
(you have confirmed for me yet again, not to buy or trust those +/- tests.. I've heard this happen so many times!! :( )

Aw, I was really hoping for some good news! :( You've put in your time for sure and deserve a BFP soon!!
FX'd!
(you have confirmed for me yet again, not to buy or trust those +/- tests.. I've heard this happen so many times!! :( )

When i fell pregnant with my little girl 2yrs ago as i didnt know i was pregnant and i just went out a brought clear blue and it had shown up (+) straight away, then the doc told me i was 7wks pregnant so i would probably trust clear blue but not the other blue test's.

Anyway fresh start again with no OPK'S or wking out when my nexted periods due just going to go wiv the flow and hopefully it will happen coz by me doing that im not thinking when i ovulating and when my periods due.
So FX'd!! Thanks hun x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"