So irritated... I hate my doc..

Christinee

Reaction score
I made a bad choice when I chose my Dr. Sucks because I have good insurance and could have went anywhere but now it's too late... I was tempted to see if there is a doc who would take me at this stage to deliver my baby because I am so irritated that I don't want to pay them to deliver my baby. If they can't be there for me now, what good are they? If you are 5 minutes late at this place they wont see you that day. I was a few minutes late on Tuesday and they wouldn't see me. So they RS me for today at 11am.... I was looking forward to that appt because I have been having lots of cramping and I really wanted to get checked to see if I am dilating because I have a feeling i am... Well I get a call yesterday that they have to cancel me and the doc wont be in until next week. So here I am the last few weeks of my pregnancy and i can't get seen like I am suppose to.

ugh I would be so irritated as well... so sorry you are going through this... is there any other OB in the office that can see you, or even a nurse practitioner that can check to see if you are dilated?

My Dr. office has 3 OB's and 1 NP that can see you in case your OB is on vacation or out delivering.

They do sound terrible. I was an hour late to my appointment yesterday and my doctor still saw me and fairly quickly as well. I don't think it's wise to change doctors at this point, since he's seen you your entire pregnancy. Just 3 more weeks to go, and you'll be done with them for good, sorry can't really offer any advice other than that.

Yeah it totally sucks. I hate it. They are a large organization. I wish I would have found a private practice. :( This place doesn't care about the patients. I don't feel I've built a relationship with my doctor at all this whole time.

Even when I try to spark up a conversation with the receptionist on the phone when I am setting appt or have to call about something I feel totally rushed off... Like they are strictly business. :(

I will definitely be leaving a few words on Yelp about them so other pregnant women know this isn't the place to go if they are looking for one on one personalized care from their doctor. I wish I read that when I was looking. That is important to me.

Here you don't see an ob gyn until 35+ weeks & it's whoever is on call that delivers your baby. I'd take an asshole doctor over my situation.

Here you don't see an ob gyn until 35+ weeks & it's whoever is on call that delivers your baby. I'd take an asshole doctor over my situation.

That's how this place is too.. whoever is on call will be delivering my baby. But the NP wont check me.. The dr has to for some reason. :/

Just say to Hell with him and go to Urgent care for the chek up stuff... they can't refuse you, especially when you are in labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->