So is it just me & Mamafy

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
...buying for Christmas already? :rofl:

We could be sint each month from here on Mamafy?! :baby:

I bought a bunch of gifts right after x-mas to give to family. So other then a few things for kids, Im done!

guilty..:blush:

i have two presents for Rhiannon already, and im browsing mothercare as we speak as they have a sale on ..

love a bargain me :)

I buy all year round :)

I like being able to give my family heaps of stuff. Especially my little brother!!

I usually buy my family Xmas present during Boxing day :blush:

As for Josh, I'm gonna shop when I see bargains for sure!!!

My Aunt does loads in Jan sales! Got it sussed!

My nan used to get everything in the Jan sales. She passed away in April this year & when my aunty was clearing her house she found all our Xmas prezzies, wrapped & ready to go

I've bought gifts for family and stuff, nothing for baby yet though :D

I don't even want to think about Christmas yet!! :wacko:

Ive started buying, just little things here and there when I see them. I started properly looking next month. Cant wait to go baby shopping!

I am doing christmas shopping to always start june/july so i can pick things up weekly works out better for me money wise instead of buying everything in one or two days!!

i wish i could stat buying stuff now, but have so much else to think about. Going on our hollies in 6wks so need money for that, the dogs having pups soon so i might use the money off them to start after we get back.

will defo start early next year tho.

...buying for Christmas already? :rofl:

We could be sint each month from here on Mamafy?! :baby:

:rofl: its not such a bad thing, we will be envied by all our friends and family come December when they are running round like headless turkeys trying to find stuff that we've already got :smug:

I love the collecting bit, hunting things down, bargains etc...loads of summer sales to come so there will be lots of bargains to be had :D

OOOOOOOoooo now I didn't think of that one (summer sales) LOL Ill end up with more than I thought no doubt haha

Im going to start next month as i dont fancy xmas shopping at 30 weeks +

:rofl:

im not even thinking about christmas!!! its brendans birthday in october and i havent even bought a single thing yet for that!! if i had room i think i would buy in the january sales and keep it all until xmas but i am over crowded in a 1 bedroom bungalow with no room for storage as it is lol! i wont start until november

I will probably start soon :D

Im going to start next month as i dont fancy xmas shopping at 30 weeks +

:rofl:

I was like that just make sure you wrap as you go along aswell, i wrapped mine before i was heavily pregnent, but did a few a couple of nite's before xmas and it was a nightmare! I bought my first pressie in town today!! x x

I don't even want to think about Christmas yet!! :wacko:

Gosh, me either! Will have 6 kids to buy for this year. I got smart though when my son was a baby and I started online shopping instead of going to the malls and dealing with a screaming baby. LOL Have done it every year since then.

i brought stuff here and their.more for the kids then anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->