So is it just me & Mamafy

Personally not yet, but my mum has brought Jack the fisher price ride on zebra:
https://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2865369_alternate2_reg.jpg
and my nan has got him a little drum set - Oh no !!

I started buying in the Jan sales tho I've only bought one pressie for Hannah so far!

Im going to start next month as i dont fancy xmas shopping at 30 weeks +

:rofl:

I was like that just make sure you wrap as you go along aswell, i wrapped mine before i was heavily pregnent, but did a few a couple of nite's before xmas and it was a nightmare! I bought my first pressie in town today!! x x

I wouldnt be able to hold onto anything as long as Xmas-I would end up giving it to her :rofl:

Rebecca and Lucy dont need anymore toys than what they have-there is excessive amount and half of it dont get played with...grrr.

Altho I just bought the In the Night Garden Pop Up Tent in the Argos half price sale for Rebecca (gave her it) and Lucy got the Fisher Price Drop and Roar Dinosaur (its ace and I have been after it for ages!) so at half price £15 it was a bargain!

xx

What a good idea...I usually leave it till last minute and get myself all stressed out!...Think i will start next pay day!

I've bought one thing for my grandma already, only because I know its the perfume she likes and it was on offer, but the majority of things will be left until november/december, i'd just end up giving the things to alex if i bought them now lol, plus i wouldnt be able resist not giving them to him for his bday.

have made some more purchases today :smug:

Bad girl .... :haha:

Come on though what you buy :lolly:

A set of 16 cars for Joe & a little car thingy & 3 books, stacking cups for Katie & a teether and drill bits for the hubby :smug: theres just little bits for under the tree but it will all add up :smug: I havent wrapped them yet, I'm not that mad :blush:

Its not wrong to start this early is it? :lol:

cmon wobbles, back me up :rofl:

i'l back you up!! Made a list yesterday of what i can get them, so i can look for bargains of what i think they need and will play with! Paige is double though caz birthday just after xmas so decided to buy all that aswell caz no i'l be skint between xmas and her 1st. x x

A set of 16 cars for Joe & a little car thingy & 3 books, stacking cups for Katie & a teether and drill bits for the hubby :smug: theres just little bits for under the tree but it will all add up :smug: I havent wrapped them yet, I'm not that mad :blush:

Its not wrong to start this early is it? :lol:

cmon wobbles, back me up :rofl:
A TEETHER?????????????
FOR HUBBY????????????

lmao!!!!!

Erm assuming hubby is male I'd back you up if that was a dolly :rofl:

I should start really but its a bit tight with me being on maternity leave. My first full payday when I go back is 30th November though so I wont have much time :(

You're all very organised, Im impressed!

xxx

A TEETHER?????????????
FOR HUBBY????????????

lmao!!!!!

Erm assuming hubby is male I'd back you up if that was a dolly :rofl:

:rofl: the teether is for Katie :lol: although he has been known to spit his dummy out on several occasions :rofl:

You're all very organised, Im impressed!

xxx

Fear not linzi, its not organisation but sheer panic with the amount I have to buy for :rofl: I really should have started in January :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->