So is it sad when my DD asks me.......

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
if I want my cup to pee in when i go to the bathroom??? lol she is three years old and usually follows me to the bathroom and this morning she said dont you want your cup mommy?? and I told her no....man its gonna be harder to wait with her asking me all the time lol

aww thats so cute! I am looking forward to having a little girl, they are adorable.

yea she notices every little thing....I didnt really think she noticed when i pee'd in my cup...but apparantly she did lol

aww bless, thats so cute! does she know why you pee in a cup? she want a baby bro or sister?

that is so funny and cute!!!

That's adorable. My 2 year old son did something similar - he just brought it to me and tried to stick it between my legs and said, "Mommy Pee!"

lol...yes we told her we are trying to make a little brother or a sister for her...but im not quite sure she understand why i pee in the cup...maybe she will more when i get a BFP but for now they are always neg or opk's so no reason to tell her lol....ha ha andella kind of the same scenario...funny how kids pick up on stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->