So it begins for poor royal couple

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
This was outside the hospital where Kate is due to give birth today all set up and waiting to get any pictures.
Hope they brought sarnies because they could be sitting there a few weeks yet :)

There is no hope for privacy for them is there.

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/68664000/jpg/_68664421_68664420.jpg

dont go there.. my whole facebook newsfeed is full of 'guess the weight' 'is it a boy or girl'? 'what will they call him/her'?

GIVE HER A BLOODY BREAK!!!!! Shes just about to go through how ever many hours of labour :(

ide be fuming if i was her & demanding a home birth.x

Ugh...I just wish they'd leave the woman alone. I mean I'm anxious for her to have her baby too but that's just ridiculous. I know they're royalty but they should still be afforded privacy. :nope:

Maybe she won't go there after all. I feel sorry for her, so much pressure she doesn't need.

So wrong. I hope they're not going to hound her.

It's a sad world that this is how society lives, but to be fair Kate Middleton would've known to expect this before she agreed to marry the future King of England. The paparazzi aren't going to get more than pictures of blacked out cars anyway - she'll be well protected going in and out - it'll be the royals' choice when to show their new baby to the world. Worst part for her will be she'll have to wash her hair and put on make-up when they do - and we all know how you just don't feel like that!

I wish they'd just leave her alone. I am also sick of looking at my fb feed and email inbox.
Don't get me wrong I love a baby as much a the next person but she is under so much pressure. It's hard enough being a first time mum, but having that on your shoulders as well!
I hope they keep the world waiting for as long as possible.

Be hilarious if she's already had it, like last week or something at home :haha:

I'm sick of hearing about it, it makes me feel sad for her tbh! This is her first experience of child birth and during she's gonna get hounded by paps! Ridiculous :(

I feel so sorry for her, and William, but her especially.

Feel so sorry for Kate!When I had Freya I didnt want anyone to no I was in labour apart from my Mum, Dad, sisters and Seans mum and Dad. ITs a private thing!

I really don't get why people care. Same for the whole celebrity culture really. Seems insane to me.

I am excited :) I also think the pap are outrageous but they all want first scoop :(

Wow, I didn't tell anyone I was in labour as Riley was born early and had a low birth weight. I can imagine she's terrified and feeling extremely pressured :(

I agree it'd be great if she had it at home x

I guess she deserves her privacy- but surely she knew what she was signing up for? Don't get me wrong- a part of me does feel sorry for her but there is a part of me who doesn't because she can't of believed for a second when she signed on the dotted line that she was ever going to get a moments of peace again.

Regardless of whether or not she knew what she "signed" up for when becoming totality it doesn't give anyone a free pass to invade their privacy on what is a very private moment for her, William and their families.

I won't be surprised if she's planned to go to another hospital on the quiet

Agreed but we are talking about the future heir to the throne. People are bound to want to see/invade their privacy and surely she must of realised that. I honestly don't see how she could complain about it. I really don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->