So it is looking

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Like its induction again for me. It will be my 4th induction now. Luckily for me I'm soooo dilated it should a quick 1. Can't believe after 5sweeps he still isn't here 😩. Just hope I'm not a statistic & im on the operating table 😢. I'm going in to labour ward on Sunday to have my waters broke. I'll be 12days over!! My chance of ever doing it on my own. Has gone. I have to deal with that, now to look forward to bringing him home! Hope I can bring him straight home. I can if he hasn't pooped which is what I am worried about. How's everyone else?? Anyone else mega over??

Sorry you are still waiting hun, I can't believe he's still not here.
Fingers crossed it is a quick and simple birth and you can soon go home again :hugs:

Oh love, I'm surprised they haven't induced by now!! Hope it happens soon for you! Xx

Youve still got time hun dont loose all hope just yet... tonight/tomorrow will be YOUR day!!! xxx

Oh, Gem. :( I understand your disappointment. I do hope he'll decide to come in the meantime. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. He just keeps teasing me. Pains start then stop 😩. I want this so bad. But I know what will be will be. I only want him here safely. And if that means by section then so be that too.
Oh I hope baby has moved for you Bev 😃.
Beth how's the little one?? Ant believe I'm one of the last ones here!! 😩😂😂

Thanks ladies. He just keeps teasing me. Pains start then stop 😩. I want this so bad. But I know what will be will be. I only want him here safely. And if that means by section then so be that too.
Oh I hope baby has moved for you Bev 😃.
Beth how's the little one?? Ant believe I'm one of the last ones here!! 😩😂😂

You'll be on the other side soon enough, one way or another. As you said, as long as he is here safely.

She is good. A bit jaundice, but that's pretty normal for a breastfed baby. She'll be prescribed vitamin D drops (like her sister was) when she goes in for her first checkup on Monday. Can't believe she is 9days old already.

Oh love, I'm surprised they haven't induced by now!! Hope it happens soon for you! Xx

They would have done. He is just so happy in there. I really wanted a chance to do it by myself. But as induction draws ever closer it's looking likely not to be. I know I'll have him Sunday xx

stretched to 7?! Ow!! Come on little boy!!

I've been stalking u gem to see if you have had him yet, at least you know on Sunday that's the end of the road Hun and he will be in ur arms safe and sound, good luck Hun xxx

Ugh. With my third baby, I had several sweeps and ended up being induced. It went quickly and wasn't very painful (no pain relief). I hope your induction goes the same. Soooo awful when we try and try to avoid it and end up back on the pitocin.

Ugh. With my third baby, I had several sweeps and ended up being induced. It went quickly and wasn't very painful (no pain relief). I hope your induction goes the same. Soooo awful when we try and try to avoid it and end up back on the pitocin.

All mine were inductions 😢. 3 were emergency inductions for pre e. But this one is just plan lazy 😂. I have only had the drip once thank god! Normally they just break my waters & I go quickly. I had the drip with my last tho. Ouch!!!! 😩. I will not be having that again. Thank god they are just breaking my waters again. I'm soo open they can just break them. He is really mean I woke up 3 times in the night with very painful contractions. Then they went again. Oh well tomorrow's th day we meet my chunky baby eeeeeeeeek!! xx

I've been stalking u gem to see if you have had him yet, at least you know on Sunday that's the end of the road Hun and he will be in ur arms safe and sound, good luck Hun xxx

Thanks Hun. I can't wait! It's been a looong time coming. 11 days late today! And he is soo ready to be here now. Can't wait to meet this lil man that has kept the whole family talking for the last few weeks! xxx

Good luck tomorrow! That first cuddle will be worth all the waiting 😉😉 xx

Oh it soo will be 👶🏻💙😝😍xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back