So it is looking

I can't believe Max is almost 3 weeks old and Henry still isn't here yet. I know Max technically cheated by coming 2 weeks early but my goodness. I hope all goes well hun, at least tomorrow he'll definitely be on his way :) x

Thanks ladies! I know Henry is being a very lazy boy lol. I have had a few contractions today & thought yes I'll beat it. But nothing since! He is such a tinker 😂😂. Bring on 8am!!

Aww I know how you feel about wanting to go into labour yourself just once, I was induced with my girls and I'm half expecting another induction as I've had a few issues this pregnancy. Good luck for tomorrow, sounds like it should be a super quick labour for you at least :)

Finally!!! Just popping in to wish u luck tomorrow! I'm sure it's going to be super quick! Come back and update us! Xx

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping they have a bed nice & early. So I can just crack on 😝. I just want it done now. I need to see this little mans face that has been keeping us waiting for so long!!

I'm so happy for you that the day is finally here. I've been lurking and stalking your threads for weeks. I was so sure you would beat induction! Sorry it didn't work out as planned, but on the bright side, YOU MEET YOUR BABY TOMORROW! :) :)

I admit I've been stalking your thread for the past week! Always mean to say something but I get side tracked. Taking this moment to say best of luck and I hope things go smoothly for you during delivery! Come on baby!!

Aw thanks ladies 😘😘. Can't wait to meet him now. Can't believe it! Going to see his little face & daddy can't wait to dress him like a storm trooper 😂😂xx

He is here 😝👶🏻💙 9lb exactly 1hr 50mins of labour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"