So itchy!

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
TMI.. I have itched my poor boobies to death. I litterally have drawn blood without realizing! I mean mannn they itch soooooo bad not nipples so much just the rest! Anyone else feel my pain? Or itch rather! AHH! :dohh::dohh:

I feel your pain! It's a complete nightmare - I can't stand it!! I've been moistutising and putting oil on them to try and settle them down, but the effect is short lived!

YES!!! Its horrible!! I feel like I am going to scratch them off soon!

Mine thank god have stopped itching!! I think they have finished growing for a bit. They were incredibly itchy a few weeks ago..my poor skin really has been stretched to the max, I have tripled in size (literally) but amazingly even with the excessive stretching and the itching I still haven't got a single stretch mark! Thanks mum!

However, once the milk comes in I shall see how stretched they can go without marking...apparently we will go up ANOTHER 2 sizes?!!!

ooo I completely empathise. I had extreme itchiness for about 2 weeks - head to toe. Like you I scratched the poor girls to pieces. Looked like I'd been in a fight with a cat. MY midwife told me I could use calamine lotion or you could try E45 itch relief cream. Didn't work miracles, but gave me a small relief.

2 more sizes Jessica???? Oh god good...is that possible. I've already bloomed to an F. OH is going to love me :lol:

yup. I don't know the exact amount of milk your breast supplies but its enough to boost your breast size by 2 cups (obviously the milk supply is to demand so that could vary) Some women don't notice any increase in breast size until they actually start producing milk....for me, my milk duct is MASSIVE already, I don't think I am going to have any problems producing!

WOW 2 sizes, i am dd now.. so two sizes!! WOW bfriend going to love that.. hoping they dont go two sizes big as that is TOOOOOOOOOOOOO big for me!
x

hehehehe, Sorry to sound rude but I look cheap sometimes because of my breasts (SO glad I never got a boob job)! My boobs look like I have had a breast argumentation! my nipples point skywards and the milk duct inside makes them completely hard and point out of my ribcage like melons. They look...ridiculous. Especially as under a top I still dont look pregnant. I shoved on quickly my favourite dress one night to go out with friends, and my OH came in and just laughed and said that there was no way I was leaving the house looking like that! I then checked in a full length mirror and just burst out laughing because it was obscene! What was once a lovely quite modest girly dress suddenly looked like something a REALLY cheap hooker would wear!

My boobies are still the same size.... Still a B cup LoL I wonder how much they'll grow hmm... I'm scared cause i don't wanna look like Dolly Parton LOL

ROFL! I did not realize all the response glad I am not alone. I am normally a DD and when I had Alix I went up a size or two now I am in my DD again. So I am sure it will be large again by the time my milk gets in. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->