So its that time of year again - 17 weeks til xmas!

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I'm after some ideas of what to get my older kids for xmas!!! The eldest is 12 (boy) and the younger 2 will be 8 in Jan (boy and 10 in jan (girl)

I usually get them 1 main expensive present from me, then a load of smaller stuff from 'santa' but I'm stuck on the main presents coz they already have everything!!

They've all had new bikes for their birthdays this year, eldest son has his own xbox 360, lcd tv, blu-ray player, stereo, cinema system, laptop, netbook, mobile phone in his room, he's recently sold his DS and psp as he got bored with them. And he has a scooter, and skateboard that he has built himself with the 'best' parts, so anything that I bought him woudn't be 'the right ones lol'

The younger 2 share a room, they have their own PS3, lcd tv, stereo etc in their room my daughter had a laptop and phone for her birthday (my youngest son isn't allowed these til his 10th birthday) They also have the highest mountain of games from last xmas, that they've hardly even opened, and they have scooters, skateboards etc!

And we also have 'communal' xbox 360 and PS3 in the living room, and we sold our Wii earlier in the year as none of them touched it once we got kinect!

So I'm completely stuck!!! Help!? lol Short of buying them their first car slightly early, I cant think of anything 'big' to buy them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->