So mad.

mandaa1220

Reaction score
I know that I've been giving support to other people with the same problems, but this time around - when it's me, of course I feel different.

I didn't weigh myself last week, as I didn't have access to a scale. I've eaten a little bit more than I was the past 2 weeks, but I've gone to the gym A LOT as well and been working out just as much as I have been since I've started. I weighed myself this morning and in 2 WEEKS i only lost .7 of a lb. How the hell is that possible? I have my period, so maybe that's part of the factor, but I just feel ashamed. I know I shouldn't becuase I've already lost more than half the weight I need and I just have like 8 lbs til my goal weight, but really ? :cry:

:hugs: It is still going in the right direction. Don't beat yourself up about it. Next week you'll probably find you have lost loads. It is the way it goes sometimes.

Congratulations with what you have lost so far. You are doing amazing! :thumbup:

:hugs: It is still going in the right direction. Don't beat yourself up about it. Next week you'll probably find you have lost loads. It is the way it goes sometimes.

Congratulations with what you have lost so far. You are doing amazing! :thumbup:

Thank you hun... It's just so frustrating sometimes, but I'm sure we all know that! I just want the weight GONE :rofl: I think I'm going to start going to the gym twice a day to speed up my metabolism... I saw in Jac's thing she sent me thats a way to do so.

Your doing really well so feel proud:thumbup:
Af can defo add water weight and your increase in exercise can actually increase your weight as muscle weighs more than fat:flower:

Awww hun! Hang in there! When I used to weigh in every week a few years back I always noticed a 4-5 pound gain on the days I had my period, even if I was angelic all week. The fact that you lost .7 lbs just means you most likely lost a lot more. I weigh monthly and I made sure my weigh in date was nowhere near my period week.

the same thing happened to me hun, for 2 weeks i only lost a pound because my period was around, its definetely that to blame! but after it goes so do the pounds and it feels great!

dont feel bad hun, its better to lose a tiny bit than to put weight on! i definitely think it's af that's to blame, i weighed myself last tues while af was around and by the next tues i'd apparently lost 10lb which was def some water weight due to af. hang in there, i'm sure you'll notice a difference once af is gone :hugs:

Your doing really well so feel proud:thumbup:
Af can defo add water weight and your increase in exercise can actually increase your weight as muscle weighs more than fat:flower:

muscle does not weigh more than fat!!! common saying on exercise boards

a pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of fat

muscle is more dense and takes less space so people appear toned and smaller.

It is really difficult for women to gain weight as muscle unless they take anabolic steroids

if you exercise loads, damaged muscle holds on to water, therefore people can weigh more

make sure you have rest days and drink lots of water
also track your food as some people over estimate what they eat

good luck
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79