So many things to organise...

collie_crazy

1 Angel, 1 rainbow growin
Reaction score
My baby girls funeral is Monday... I am just about holding it together.

I am trying to organise things for it and have chosen poems etc I want to be read. I love the Little Snowdrop poem by Author Unknown that is in my signature and have ordered an artificial arrangement of snowdrops that I want to put in a white spiked grave vase thing. I've been looking online and cant find what I am looking for... so I am doing the only thing I can think of and asking you lovely ladies of BnB! Where would you buy something like this in the shops? Would it be florists? Or am I just looking in the wrong places :cry: I'm driving myself insane.

:cry::cry::cry: I am sorry I have no info, I just wanted to say how deeply sorry i am for your loss. XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm thinking of you - the only thing I've found is this - am not sure it's the sort of thing you're looking for, and even if it is I'm not sure how you'd get it for Monday

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-GR...Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item588e716aa0

Oh I should have made it clearer... I dont want / need it for Monday or anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->