so much harder to feed her

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:rofl: Instead of laying still she now looks around and tries to play when I'm feeding her! I have to watch her to make sure the bottle moves with her head :rofl: :rofl:

Kira has been like that since she was 2 months old. I give up half the time hehe.

:rofl: hannah's been that way for a few weeks now and she gets upset if you don't put her down immediately after eating, because she wants to play not burp :dohh:

aww bless her. Kira gets fustrated cos i put her in her seat so her tummy can settle instead of play but she just throws up other wise hehe

Caitlin drives us mad doing this lol

Nobody else has every really been able to feed her properly other than us not only that say if I feed her Stu has to sit still or go out the room and vise versa. Pain in backside she is lol

Teddy is like this when we feed him in his bedroom - we painted clouds on the ceiling and animals on the walls - I think he finds it all just too interesting!!! I wanted to stimulate his imagination but maybe we overdid it...:rofl::rofl:

Teddy is like this when we feed him in his bedroom - we painted clouds on the ceiling and animals on the walls - I think he finds it all just too interesting!!! I wanted to stimulate his imagination but maybe we overdid it...:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->