So Much More Real

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Everything seems so much more real now - Infact since my scan I think I've had to pinch myself. Finding out the sex was the best thing I did with this pregnancy its not a he/she or it its a she ... my/our daughter!! So I have no regrets for not having a 'surprise' :D My OH has been on a slight high too.

I even found myself saying good morning to her this morning :blush:

Aw thats cute ! it is nice to be able to refer to baby as "she" rather than "it" the whole way through !

awww hun! im glad its sinking in!!! and that you can finally enjoy your pregnancy!!!! :hugs:

Awww how cute! So happy for u.xxx

i know how your feeling wobbles! it seems so differant now i know the sex loads differant to when i was pregnant with megan! i keep looking at my bump thinking ooh my little ??????? (lol sorry!) i'm so excited now!

Aww Wobbles .. thats really cute :D

Glad it is finally sinking in and you can enjoy the rest of your pg. :hugs:

Wobbles did you have any sense before hand that you were having a girl?

No ... I wanted girl thought it was a boy!

Then everyone was saying girl so I wanted them just to be wrong :rofl:

Bless ya :)
For weeks and weeks I was refering to my lil one as a 'she', then it turned to a nickname which was 'bubbles'. and now it's Nicky.
Funnily enough, it's still not hit home that Im going to be a mum.....

Congrats on your beautiful lil girl though wobs, you deserve it. x x x

PS: As for talking to your daughter, I sing to Nicky all the time and I even had to stop myself from doing it in the hospital last week. For some reason I loved that persil advert that had a song that goes "Lets driiiiiiiift away, ooooh, oooooh, ooooo", and everytime I sing it in a high pitched voice, Nicky starts to dance around lol. Its got to a point now where his dad is singing it, and just recently, my brother was humming it too lol, so as soon as my lil boy comes out, I can see the whole room bursting into song "LETS DRIIIIIIIIIIIIFT AWAY, OOOOOH, OOOOOH, OOOOO" followed by some weird round of applause.

P.s i used to sing KT tunstles Black horse and the cherry tree to maddie ....

She falls asleep listening to that CD now lol

xxx

aww Wobbles, its really real!!!!!! I hope my scan huries up as I too don't believe I am pregnant and think that seeing them on the scan will really help me to bond with them.

ACE Louise :lol:

Whens your scan Beanie? :hugs:

Awww its great news hun, time to stop worrying and enjoy!!

P.s i used to sing KT tunstles Black horse and the cherry tree to maddie ....

She falls asleep listening to that CD now lol

xxx
We figure that our singing is going to have the same effect seeing as for months and months that's possibly all the lil fella has been hearing from me. How embarrassing huh; There I am sitting on a bus, baby starts crying and I give him a dummy, but nothing, he's still screaming, so I try to sooth him by rocking him in my arms, still, nothing; I give him a bottle but nothing works, so I have to sit there infront of a bus full of people, singing a song from a persil advert!!! Needlessto say, I have brought on the embarrassment myself lol.:rofl:
I had to force myself not to sing it when I was in the waiting room waiting for my scan last week, it was rather embarrassing to say the least, especially since I had already began singing a bit of it in this really high pitched voice lol. I don't know, the things we do eh??:headspin:

Awwwwwwwwww Wobs!!!! Enjoy babe, your going to be a Mummy! :hugs:x

Mummy Charl is going to have a wee Princess...aww!

xxx

No ... I wanted girl thought it was a boy!

Then everyone was saying girl so I wanted them just to be wrong :rofl:

:rofl:Silly Wobbles!

Anyways! Im very happy that it is sinking in for you now! Your going to be a great Mom and SC is going to be a great Dad. :hugs: Told him the other day to start shopping for Shot Guns, because He will need it to keep the boys away:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->