So Much Spicy Food...

G

greenchelonia

Oh goodness this minion is going to have some bad eating habits haha.

My first pregnancy craving was ketchup. The dad and the roommate both caught me eating straight ketchup :/

Yesterday the minion wanted mac and cheese. Not the simple to find mac and cheese in the box. The horribly bad for you soft mac and cheese you get at fried chicken restaurants. Only thing I wanted or could get myself to eat.

Before and after the mac and cheese episode it has been nothing but spicy food. White queso dip. Salsa. You name it. If it's spicy the minion wants it. Even for breakfast.

I was a relatively healthy eater pre pregnancy. Very little fast food and mainly super good healthy food.

Oh pregnancy what are you doing to my arteries and my body?

Anyone else have some unhealthy confessions or funny stories? I know I'm not alone ;)

Oh thank God I thought I was the only one. The thing is, just the thought of healthy food makes me want to gag because I'm so nauseous. I only want bread and cookies and a steak with some fries. So I'm actually avoiding healthy food because it doesn't sit right in my stomach. I miss eating fruit and yogurt. I'm actually getting fed up of eating like this because I'm only 6 weeks and I know I've gained weight. I'm too scared to weigh myself. Tonight I will try to eat a nice fresh salad. Let's see how that goes O:)

Don't worry too much about it. When I was pregnant with DD I had an aversion to pretty much all vegetables. Well believe it or not my daughter LOVES vegetables. So much so that I have to give her her veggies at the end of her meal or else she won't eat anything else. She's been like this since she's a baby. She's 4 years old now and her favorite foods are tomatoes, broccoli and lettuce. And I've never pushed her to eat them or anything, it's like she was born that way lol.

You have to give yourself a break during the nausea. It won't last forever. I've had lots of bread (in any form), cheese and Mexican food cravings. I could maybe have some veggies after I got some substantial food in my stomach, but a salad for lunch- No way! But things are getting better now. :haha:

Oddly enough, I haven't really had any cravings yet! I imagine they will come soon... and I really wouldn't mind a fast food bean and cheese burrito..

Lucky you misscyn! A toddler that loves veggies is very unusual. That makes me feel better. I was starting to worry that I might have a jalapeño instead of a baby ;)

Man when they caught me eating that ketchup, I had the deer in the headlights look. Haha

Suzie18 Could you try some fruit salad with yogurt? Or like Radkat said try to eat what you are craving and then get that fruit that you miss.

Amygrrrango. You may or may not have food aversions or cravings. Mine were really bad right after the BFP, but went down for about a week. Then last weekend they skyrocketed. So it may just not be enough Hcg to affect you yet. Or you may be extremely lucky and not have to deal with it at all.

Lucky you misscyn! A toddler that loves veggies is very unusual. That makes me feel better. I was starting to worry that I might have a jalapeño instead of a baby ;)

Man when they caught me eating that ketchup, I had the deer in the headlights look. Haha

Suzie18 Could you try some fruit salad with yogurt? Or like Radkat said try to eat what you are craving and then get that fruit that you miss.

Amygrrrango. You may or may not have food aversions or cravings. Mine were really bad right after the BFP, but went down for about a week. Then last weekend they skyrocketed. So it may just not be enough Hcg to affect you yet. Or you may be extremely lucky and not have to deal with it at all.

Hopefully, I will be lucky. But, I'm willing to tackle anything, if it means a happy, healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->