SO nervous !! lack of symptoms, previous MMC

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Hope your all ok.

I am so blood nervous and don’t really have anyone to talk to as only myself and my husband know. I am currently 6 weeks +3 days according to my LMP. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd possible child. Before my dd I had a MMC at 9weeks and 3 days but it wasn’t picked up on until 11 weeks 5 days when I started brown spotting, no cramping nothing.

I am so scared its going to happen again. I have no real symptoms other than slightly sore on off boobs. This was the same with my MMC but they stopped hurting completely at 9weeks which now I know why.

With my DD pregnancy I had no real symptoms either on off sore boobs, slightly tired and vivid dreams. Off food slightly not sure when that started and tiredness not sure when that started Also I always seemed to have a very heavy full feeling from the start. As if AF was coming, possibly also explains all the bleeds?. As I bleed quite a lot with her, bright red gushes. Much worse than my miscarriage. I had several scans with her given the bleeds 6 week ,8 weeks, 9/10 weeks then 12 weeks.

With this one I had implantation bleeding a week after I was due on which lasted 3-4 days spotting, then a bit of a bleed which tailed off to spotting. Never had that with the others. I have on off sore boobs, did have a sore throat & very stuffy nose for 2 weeks which I experienced with my DD. That’s now gone. I am just not sleeping very well at all and I don’t know if that’s down to worry or a symptom as I didn’t sleep with my DD`s pregnancy. So in the afternoon I start to feel tired but I would as am not sleeping.

I just feel totally helpless. I have a scan booked this Friday when I’ll be 7 weeks but even if it goes not sure how reassured I’ll be. Given how late my MMC was picked up and that baby developed until 9 weeks. My routine 8 week midwife appointment is Thursday 18th.

I just don’t know what to do really x

Hi fellow bumble, I feel your pain! I am on pregnancy number 4 (but only 1 child so far) and I am a nervous wreck! I felt absolutely fine apart from sore boobies and some tiredness so I booked a private scan at 6+1 where I saw everything I needed to including a nice, strong heartbeat. I was booked in for another scan at 8+5 as I am consultant led due to fertility treatment and again I saw a strong heart beat and a baby that had grown plenty, even gained 2 days but by then I had got pretty nauseous and lived off chips for about a month as that's all I could stomach. Fast forward to now and I have my dating scan next week at 12+1 (going by last scan dates) and I am bricking it because the nausea has disappeared. I don't think I'll ever be able to relax after my losses but I have one healthy 6 year old girl who I carried for 9 months without so much as a hint of sickness, so in my experience no symptoms doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong, you may just be one of the lucky ones :)

I honestly would not have known I was pregnant until 7 ish weeks apart from cramps, I only have sore boobs really even now. I was the same with DS x

Gosh thank you SO SO much ladies.

Happy and healthy 6 months left Bumble x

I think ill have to speak with my midwife a week on Thursday about how I am feeling and if there are any re-assuring things they can offer. I have been advised ill be consultant lead at the start due to previous DD emergence C-section birth etc x

Last edited:
You may get some extra scans in too then :) I am just going to be honest with my consultant/midwife when I see her because this anxiety is kicking my butt now. Friends/family members (the select few who know) keep trying to talk to me about the baby and tell me what they want to buy etc and all I can say is let's wait and see what happens first, I'm even dreaming that something is going to go wrong #-o:cry: Maybe if you're struggling too it will be worth mentioning it to your midwife/consultant too as I know from the questions I was asked during my booking in appointment that they take it very seriously and offer all sorts of help. Happy and healthy 7 and a bit months to you too :) x

Doh, you just said that! #-o:rofl: I should have re-read your reply before commenting, sorry!

Had an early scan today. Lady said it was far too early and only an area was seen measuring 4 weeks no yolk sac or fetal pole nothing.
Ohh also asked me if I had polycystic ovaries. Emmm no are you tell me I am.....

I have another re scan in 2 weeks. In the mean time I've got a doctor's appointment booked for Tuesday and I'll speak to them. Meant to have my midwife appointment next Thursday. I just knew this would happen again. So got to wait AGAIN I knew it would have been too good to be true. Here's on to hoping it passes soon or some sort of miracle happens and it grows. Very very much doubt it am honestly devastated.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry I really hope everything is okay! Maybe it is to early, how many weeks should you be right now?

Should be 6 weeks & 4 days x
Thanks Hun it's not looking good I don't think from her notes see attached

Screenshot_20190710-174549.jpg

I'm so sorry, is there a chance that you are indeed what they are measuring you at?

I honestly don't know I got my BFP on 21st June. I got a positive o on 8th June but ran out of test so didn't test again after that. I also last saw ewcm on 11th June so I suppose there is an extremely slim chance I could be 4-5 weeks. I did do a clear blue test last Monday & it read 2-3 which says 4-5 ?
Just a waiting game x

Hmmm I definitely think at least wait until your next scan before you start worrying hun easier said than done I know! Hoping for a better outcome for you x

Wishing u all the best hon. It is such a worry. With DD I had a scan at 5 weeks and they saw only the gestational sack. I had to go back for a repeat scan at 7 weeks and those 2 weeks were hard but low and behold the 7 week scan showed the baby and a HB.

I have also experienced 3 Misscariges 5 weeks 6 weeks and 10+4 weeks so I completely empathise with u hon.

Hopfully the next 2 weeks will fly by and ure scan will be a very happy and positive experience and u get good news.
Please keep us posted.
Wishing u the very best of luck sweetheart

Bumble I would be asking the GP to check your hcg levels. Keeping everything crossed for you x

@GemmaG yes I think I will try to get an appointment tomorrow. I do have one booked for Tuesday evening but I was informed by the receptionist to call up on the day at 8am to try to get an on the day one. I cant go today as I am in work but will defiantly be calling tomorrow. I am not feeling too hopeful as I have started spotting slightly this AM with slight tingling/cramping to my left hand side.
if I am honest if its not meant to be id prefer it to come away naturally and not like what I went through last time. I will keep you ladies up to date but here's hoping x

Started bleeding, devastated. I had a feeling it was happening again x thanks ladies for your support. Here's hoping I fall pregnant with yet another rainbow quickly & my 12weeks pass fast x

Huge hugs bumble..... life can be so very cruel sometimes. Hoping it doesn’t take too long for your rainbow to come xx

Still hopping for a positive outcome for you Bumblebee, I've been reading a lot about spotting in early weeks and there's still a chance.

But I'm in the same boat tbh, very light spotting that just increased.

Sending hugs!

Oh bumble I'm so sorry. Sending you massive hugs. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->