So Nervous

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I've been having some sharp "cramping" type pain in one spot (always that one spot) on the left side of my uterus since last night. It'll come and go every few minutes. I don't think its eptopic since im already 8 weeks along, and its not round ligament or "lightning crotch", I'm familiar with how those feel. It just worries me... I haven't had an ultrasound yet this pregnancy, and am not scheduled to have one until 8/30... so 19 days away :wacko: I'm just terrified I'm going to go in for my apt at 11 weeks, and they are goina tell me its not a viable pregnancy or something. Ive had a lot of symptoms so far, and was really sick all the way through Monday, but for the last 3 days I've felt a lot better, and have been able to eat and drink... which worries me that my symptoms are improving... I dunno lol. You think I would be less nervous the 2nd time around

Well, I haven't had much cramping this pregnancy, and not to scare you, but with my ectopic I did have very localized cramps on my lower right, but like you said it's 8 weeks so less likely. If I were you, I would simply move my ultrasound up. I am very proactive about demanding things from doctors though. I am such a pest, but I do get answers. Be your own advocate and know that after I got my six week scan this time, and got to see that baby in the right place with a heartbeat, I felt like a puddle I had so much anxiety drain from me all at once. It's totally worth the effort to get it moved up! I also demanded an 8 week scan because I can only make it two weeks at a time before I can't stand it anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->