So Now What Do I Do Now?

dachsundmom

Mommy To A Needy Husband
Reaction score
Well, I ovulated. Now what am I supposed to do? :wacko:

Have hot meaningless sex with you on top, then run to the bathroom quickly (without doing kegels to keep the sperm inside of you) and go pee.

All the above. The hot sex sounds good, any position!

Try not to wait, keep busy, presuming you dtd already.

I always feel the same way too but you have tried your best I''m sure nd now it is the 2ww time...try keep busy and not dwell...fngers xd for that lovely BFP!
By the way, is it true you should stop DTD once ovulation has passed or is this just a myth....I have read that much I don't know what to believe and what not to?????:hugs:

I always feel the same way too but you have tried your best I''m sure nd now it is the 2ww time...try keep busy and not dwell...fngers xd for that lovely BFP!
By the way, is it true you should stop DTD once ovulation has passed or is this just a myth....I have read that much I don't know what to believe and what not to?????:hugs:

The general rule says one extra day for good measure, but I say DTD whenever you want. Lol.

Great thanks for that....yep you're right and plus I don't think my partner would be too impressed if I cut off his supply without warning lol!:winkwink:

Great thanks for that....yep you're right and plus I don't think my partner would be too impressed if I cut off his supply without warning lol!:winkwink:

I have to keep telling myself, sex is not all about baby making, a baby is what we will get from having sex. Lol.

Yes definitely and plenty of it!!! That's a good way of looking at it too, a reward for such hard wor:winkwink:k lol!!

I see no reason to stop!! Also one month I had a false ovulation on my chart at CD9 - my temp went up and stayed up and FF confirmed it, but then it went back down again and had a bigger jump at CD16. Based on the length of my cycle I must have ovulated at CD16. So good I did not stop DTD, but despite good timing for either date it was not my cycle.

Maybe in really rare cases an orgasm could be bad during implantation, but I would say not to stop unless your doctor advises you to.

Relax, keep DTD and stay away from the sticks ;)

The cycle I got pregnant I was convinced I wasn't and it would never happen, shows you what my neuroses know! :D

Repeat after me, I must not POAS I must not POAS.

Try and use your 2WW fruitfully, learn another language or take up salsa dancing :haha:

Ha! Thats funny! POAS should become a professional occupation lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->