so overcome by worry :(

A

alli.s

I know i really have not had a chance even begin this TTC journey yet but i already am worrying myself way too much. I'm not going to be temping or anything like that just because i'll over worry about it! but anyways i'm concerned i have some issue with being able to even get pregnant, i've heard all the stories about women with PCOS and endometriosis(hope i got that one spelled correctly) and i'm worried something may be wrong with me, it's literally my first month off the pill and i'm getting way too ahead of myself. I had an ultrasound done about a year ago and all was well with everything so i don't even know if that's a good thing or not, as well my family has never really had issues conceiving i'm just so worried and i guess i just put this out there for comfort as well for anyone else going through this worrying like me... i'm sorry for the ramble ladies, just needed to get that out there

Why worry unless you have issues? This is my first cycle TTC #2 and while I'm apprehensive being 38 (fertility decreases), I'm not worried at all. It is what it is and it'll happen if it's right.

Someone remind me I said that if I'm here ranting in a few months still TTC. :)

It is my first cycle TTC and I have the same problem. And i even remember my SIL telling me she was worrying about that!

It is my first cycle TTC and I have the same problem. And i even remember my SIL telling me she was worrying about that!

really? thank god it's not just me, did your SIL conceive relatively soon?

really? thank god it's not just me, did your SIL conceive relatively soon?

No cos i am not sure is they were really seriously TTC or more WTC or NTNP. Her DH is in the army and went to afganistan for 4 months and he just came back so they are going in holidays. She told me that around the time he left. Beside her mum was pressuring her a bit scince she got married a couple of years ago that it discouraged her to really want some ! She had to tell her off. I couldn't do with this pressure that why i told her not to tell her mum! She doesn't expect it as we are not married yet !!

I feel the same way! I was so terrified the first time reading a bunch of ladies stories. But I got pregnant in my 2nd cycle. I'm hoping this time will also be short for me again. But once again I have that fear again that I won't be able to fall pregnant. Even tho I fell pregnant in two months the first time :/

It is normal to worry, even if you never had any issues in the past. Just try to relax. Maybe you could do just the OPK's and make sure your ovulating. that way if it doesnt happen right away you have something to go by, on what a normal cycle is for you.

I didn't want to get all crazy about it either. I just wrote down my Af dates, counted the days until the next AF and POAS of OPK's to get a +, so I kind of knew a ballpark of what was normal for me. It did help me feel like I had a little control.

It is normal to worry, even if you never had any issues in the past. Just try to relax. Maybe you could do just the OPK's and make sure your ovulating. that way if it doesnt happen right away you have something to go by, on what a normal cycle is for you.

I didn't want to get all crazy about it either. I just wrote down my Af dates, counted the days until the next AF and POAS of OPK's to get a +, so I kind of knew a ballpark of what was normal for me. It did help me feel like I had a little control.

dunno about the OPK's, i hate walking into the store to buy pregnancy tests or anything like that, i have an embarrassment level of 10 haha, esecially since i look so young, the judgment gets to me

I feel the same, and I'm 22 with a very fertile family but ever since I was young I thought I wouldn't be able to conceive...but part of me thinks it's probably because I've wanted it for so long that I'm scared it won't happen for me. Try not to worry too much :hugs:

I feel your pain - we've been TTC for 6 months and I've never had a positive OPK so constantly worried that I'm not ovulating even tho I'm getting all the other things right as far as CM and regular(ish) AF's
Was on BC for 8 years so feel it's prob due to that - I'm not 'old' I'm not 'young' Just obviously not right yet!
Fed up now - so wanted to have had my BFP by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->