So pissed, upset, mad, sad and everything!!!! rant...

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
So i went to the dr last week, talk over everything blah blah blah, went next door had to get blood work done. Set my scan appointment for the coming up Wednesday, have been so excited and just couldn't wait!!

So i get a letter in the mail yesterday but wasn't home so just got it. And with this dr office and my insurance, they want 3 payments of $239.99 for the first 3 months, the u/s, paps, finger prick, and any other test are EXTRA!!! They want the first payment WEDNESDAY, when i go in. That 3 days notice, WTH??? I'm so mad because i just can't pull $240 out of my a$$. I mean i do have bills to pay and everything else. They can't just give someone a 3 day notice, esp when my hubby only gets paid bi-weekly and i didn't work it in our budget...

So its looking like i'm going to have to cancel it :cry: ... i mean wth is a co-pay for???

idk... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

girl call them and let them know what is going on. please do that. it might help.

I mean a week or 2 yea i can completely see. But 3 damn days??? really??? I just don't even know what to do. i know i can't pay. I bought my kids some stuff for christmas this weekend and it used up about all our extra money for this pay period... Maybe i'm just not as prepared for this pregnancy as i thought as so much other things seems like its just not going to work. :cry: :cry: :cry:... praying it does.. just has hit me wrong at a hard time i guess...

((hugs)) I agree, maybe call them and just say I would like to ve my appt then but I really can't cme up with that money on 3 days notice. They will either tell you to reschedule or say you can have your appt then but have longer to pay them, can't hurt to ask.

Not very good insurance if they won't cover you! Have you spoken to them? That's not on! x

It is all about your insurance, the money they are asking you for is not for this year but for next, my doctor charged me $1600 dollars I am going to owed for next's deductible made it in 5 different payments...but this year I already met my deductible so I asked them to let me start making payment at the beginning of the year but I have to pay it before I go into labor..they want to make sure they are paid. IF you talk to them they will do two things try to work something out with you or tell you to go somewhere else those were my options :( and I looked around and some are just the same. talk to them and see what they say! Good luck!

What it is, is its the amount for just a regular appointment for each that i will have to have scheduled until i have the baby. My hubby is thinking it is a out of network dr office for our insurance. so now i have to figure out which is better for my insurance. And we have the best coverage they offer at the company for families. So it'll just all depend on what they say and what i can find out. Hoping maybe i can still get my scan :cry: I was so looking forward to that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->