So ready for second trimester!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I'm ready to have more energy!

I'm ready to find out the gender!

I'm ready to have an appetite!

I'm ready to FEEL my baby and know everything is ok!

I'm ready to have a cute bump instead of looking like I ate an extra meal!

I'm ready to start decorating the nursery!

I'm ready to call baby by a name instead of baby, he/she, him/her!

I'm just ready!

What are you ready for?

ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Except, I have an appetite. I guess I am just ready to be fuller longer in that aspect :)

I think we're all ready for the 2nd trimester. It's the most enjoyable trimester. I'm ready for all of the same things you are. Except I will be moving in January so I will have to wait until 3rd trimester for a nursery..but I'm ready to find out boy/girl and pick stuff out!

I'm ready to stop feeling blah and start feeling good and to get past the point of "knowing" I'm technically pregnant but having nothing else to show for it...other than symptoms that could also pass for the flu. lol

I'm also ready for the baby on my ticker to start looking like a baby!

All of the above, and to shout our excitement from the ROOFTOPS!! :happydance:

We haven't told anyone and it's killing us. Ahh!

I'm ready to stop feeling blah and start feeling good and to get past the point of "knowing" I'm technically pregnant but having nothing else to show for it...other than symptoms that could also pass for the flu. lol

Yes! I definitely feel like I have the worst case of the flu ever, especially since my allergies have been particularly bad the past couple of months. I'm so ready for the next trimester.

I second all of the above... Im super bloated and cannot drag myself to the gym esp after work!!! Oh please hurry up 2nd tri!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself Brittany! I am SO ready for second trimester! I need to get my house back in order after being so sick and tired all of the time. And I think my kids are ready for some more attention! My kids also start Kindergarten when I start second tri, so I am looking forward to some quiet time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->