So ridiculous - poundland!!

kintenda

Reaction score
Feel really stupid for posting this, but I was in Poundland yesterday and actually squealed when I saw cheapy preg tests, I had no idea that they did them.

Felt a bit silly when people started staring because of my stupid noise, so I will have to go back in a few days for some :blush:

Lol! When the Poundland opened up here I was happy to see the cheap pregnancy tests and was particularly happy when they started doing midstream ones as well as the dip ones as I know full well that I'd never remember which cup was the pee cup, and if I did remember it would be after I'd started drinking from it!!:dohh: I never squealed but I did have a bit more of a spring in my step!!:blush:

Beca :wave:

Ooh that's good :)
I'm scared of poundland because the cashier gave me evils... I was buying condoms as a joke present for my friend's 16th, she looked at me like i was slime... :haha:

I'm scared of poundland because the cashier gave me evils... I was buying condoms as a joke present for my friend's 16th, she looked at me like i was slime... :haha:

Well if you go in and buy preg tests you can tell her that the cheap condoms obviously didnt work...see what she says to that :lol:

Lol! When the Poundland opened up here I was happy to see the cheap pregnancy tests and was particularly happy when they started doing midstream ones as well as the dip ones as I know full well that I'd never remember which cup was the pee cup, and if I did remember it would be after I'd started drinking from it!!:dohh: I never squealed but I did have a bit more of a spring in my step!!:blush:

Beca :wave:

I hope they work as well as other ones :) I agree with the pee cup thing, I've got a designated cup for POAS!!

She probably wasn't getting any herself - didn't need to get any condoms :rofl:

I got all my pregnancy tests off Ebay last time.

You can get a 50 tests and have a mixture of Ovulation and Pregnancy for just under £9. You tell them how many you want of each :)

I got all my pregnancy tests off Ebay last time.

You can get a 50 tests and have a mixture of Ovulation and Pregnancy for just under £9. You tell them how many you want of each :)

Brill idea hon, I will defo look into that. Don't want to go bankrupting us in tests alone, especially as we are NTNP so it might take a while :thumbup:

One of my good friends works at our local hospital and she takes the pregnancy tests for me. I think I have like 15 in my closet. But I work at a drugstore so I get a discount price on HPT, BBT, and OPK.

One of my good friends works at our local hospital and she takes the pregnancy tests for me. I think I have like 15 in my closet. But I work at a drugstore so I get a discount price on HPT, BBT, and OPK.

Well, to be fair, my mum is a midwife and I could prob get them for free, but I'd feel bad doing it! Great that you get discounts though :D

I'm I the only American who saw the title of this thread and thought about that 80's cartoon "Pound Puppies"? :blush:

Obviously after reading the post I figured out it was about currency and not puppies.

I think homebargains does them really cheap as well! :) xxx

Well, to be fair, my mum is a midwife and I could prob get them for free, but I'd feel bad doing it! Great that you get discounts though :D

To be honest, I never asked her to take them for me. A couple months ago I thought I was pregnant because my AF was late (which never happens). And I had been talking to her about it, the next day she came to my work with package of them. And sure enough I got AF that day. I would never want her to risk her job and get in trouble, I can very easily buy them from my work. :)

To be honest, I never asked her to take them for me. A couple months ago I thought I was pregnant because my AF was late (which never happens). And I had been talking to her about it, the next day she came to my work with package of them. And sure enough I got AF that day. I would never want her to risk her job and get in trouble, I can very easily buy them from my work. :)

Sorry chick, I realise that my quote sounded quite disrespectful. I didn't mean it in an nasty way!

Sorry chick, I realise that my quote sounded quite disrespectful. I didn't mean it in an nasty way!

No problem

Might have to invest and hide them in my tampon box.

I'm I the only American who saw the title of this thread and thought about that 80's cartoon "Pound Puppies"? :blush:

Obviously after reading the post I figured out it was about currency and not puppies.

Poundland is a shop hun,

You'll be suprised what you can find in Poundland nowadays, its come a long way from the crappy cheapo shop it used to be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->