• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So scared.

Iv just read this whole thread pheobe is just gorgeous !! You have handled yourself with such grace through an ongoing ordeal. you are such a great lady I will continue to check in on your thread if you ever need an ear to bend please mail me. X

Aw thank you. We just do what we have to do eh :) are you enjoying the sunny weather? I'm in between Edinburgh and Glasgow.

oh what a beautiful little lady! I remember reading your thread before and was sure i had posted but i must not have. I am so so sorry for everything you have had to go through.. those midwives and the other woman should be struck off!

:cloud9:

Iv just read this whole thread pheobe is just gorgeous !! You have handled yourself with such grace through an ongoing ordeal. you are such a great lady I will continue to check in on your thread if you ever need an ear to bend please mail me. X

Aw thank you. We just do what we have to do eh :) are you enjoying the sunny weather? I'm in between Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Yes I and the storms ! I also live between Edinburgh and Glasgow ! If you ever want an ear to bend / grab a coffee give me a shout

Yes I and the storms ! I also live between Edinburgh and Glasgow ! If you ever want an ear to bend / grab a coffee give me a shout

The storms are crazy!! I'm in a wee village called Carnwath.

oh what a beautiful little lady! I remember reading your thread before and was sure i had posted but i must not have. I am so so sorry for everything you have had to go through.. those midwives and the other woman should be struck off!

:cloud9:

Thanks. I'm sure the midwives got off but the registrar got sent on a trainin course. I'm pretty insulted by this. We have a meeting with the hospital next Monday to discuss our complaint so we will see what they have to say.

How's your little lad? He was in yorkhill at the start of the year wasn't he?

oh hun that is disgusting. a training course.... thats not a punishment! I really hope they get their finger out their butt and do something proper hun.

he sure was hun. 3 weeks in ICU/HDU. hes doing ok.. weve had another 3 hospital stays since then, one as he goes hypothermic at night regardless of how well he is wrapped up, 1 for a severe kidney and urine infection where we found be has duplex (double) kidney with a ureter each, grade 5 hydronephrosis in the second kidney and ureter, thinning of the kidney wall, a uretaceal and a fluid filled cyst in his kidney, and then another stay for a bad viral infection.

we are back in glasgow tomorrow for a detailed ultrasound of his left kidney (right one if perfectly normal) and then he has to have an Mcug cathater test to see exactly what damage has been done and how big the cyst etc is and then an operation to burst the cyst. If that stops him getting infections then that should be it but if not he will have to have the bad kidney and ureter removed in a bigger operation xx

I think that's further out than me I'm closer to Edinburgh west lothian x

Just checking in on you and your sweet babies :).

oh hun that is disgusting. a training course.... thats not a punishment! I really hope they get their finger out their butt and do something proper hun.

he sure was hun. 3 weeks in ICU/HDU. hes doing ok.. weve had another 3 hospital stays since then, one as he goes hypothermic at night regardless of how well he is wrapped up, 1 for a severe kidney and urine infection where we found be has duplex (double) kidney with a ureter each, grade 5 hydronephrosis in the second kidney and ureter, thinning of the kidney wall, a uretaceal and a fluid filled cyst in his kidney, and then another stay for a bad viral infection.

we are back in glasgow tomorrow for a detailed ultrasound of his left kidney (right one if perfectly normal) and then he has to have an Mcug cathater test to see exactly what damage has been done and how big the cyst etc is and then an operation to burst the cyst. If that stops him getting infections then that should be it but if not he will have to have the bad kidney and ureter removed in a bigger operation xx

Aw what a shame for him. How are his big brothers coping with it all? My 2yo still isn't the same after we were back and forth to see Phoebe all the time.

I think that's further out than me I'm closer to Edinburgh west lothian x

Aw you're not far at all. My nearest shopping centre is in Livingston :) I'm about 13 miles from there :)

I tried to add you but there was no option to add only msg x

Ah yeah. I run a cake business and customers were always trying to add my personal page so I set it so only people with mutual friends can send me a request! Oops! If you send me a message I will add you :)

Just read this. She is absolutely beautiful and you are one tough mama! She has done amazing, and so have you. I'm so upset by how you were treated though, don't settle until you are happy with their punishment! X

We had a meeting with hospital management on Monday to discuss my complaint and they admitted fault in everything. The junior registrar wasn't qualified or experienced enough to deal with a breech vaginal delivery and used the wrong forceps. She also left Phoebe limp when she should have been supported in order to perform the procedure to deliver the head. They said they acknowledge I should have been listened to and since I had a previous quick labour they should have taken me for a c-section much sooner or should have got the on-call consultant to come in when I was admitted. They said they agree that the heavy bleeding I had from 1am was bleeding and not "blood stained liquor" and that would have been the point at which an emergency section should have been more important than getting a 2nd lot of steroids into me.

Anyway, I am glad I got an apology but I don't think any of this will help my court case at all. From what I've read it seems it's all set up to protect the NHS and it's near impossible to win.

:hugs: you will win this one hun. theyv admitted fault so at minimum they will have to provide compensation hun :hugs: xxx

:hugs: Hun. It can be quite tough to battle the NHS but if you get all that in writing it will help your case massively! Are they going to write to you about what you discussed?

:hugs: Hun. It can be quite tough to battle the NHS but if you get all that in writing it will help your case massively! Are they going to write to you about what you discussed?

Yeah there was someone taking minutes so they are getting it to me in writing within 3 weeks. Proving causation is going to be the hard part. The labour notes are terrible, it reads like I came in and all was quiet until I suddenly started pushing her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->