• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So scared.

Yaaaaaay. I'm beyond pleased for you. Can't wait to see a picture of you taking your girl home <3

She's home and settled nicely in her crib :) she won't stop pooping haha :)

Hoping to establish breastfeeding over the coming weeks but happy to keep expressing and giving her it in a bottle if I need to. I'm just so happy she's alive and home where she belongs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 51
Awwwww she looks dinky. I'm so happy to see that photo. Bet it feels like you've waited forever for that <3

What a sweetheart!!!!!! She will thrive even more at home. I'm so happy this day is finally here for you! : )

She's 5lb 12oz now lol. My sons were 9lb 11oz and 8lb 11oz so she's so tiny to me. Took a long time for me to hold her without freaking out. She was the chunky one on her ward too lol.

It's almost too easy to forget about the brain damage when she's lying so peacefully in my arms. It's blissful. Tonight I feel like the luckiest mammy in the world.

I smiled just picturing that, Lj : ) I pray she continues to grow healthy and strong, and proves the doctors wrong about the MRI results.

They seem to load sideways from my phone but here's a photo of all 3 Together at last :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 24
How sweet!!! They look as pleased as can be with their little sister. : ) I'm so happy for you to all be home together now!!

Is the feeding still going well?

Yeah she's taking expressed milk from a bottle. I was hoping to change to BF but attempts haven't gone so well so far and I'm worried about confusing her. Expressing before every feed plus all the time spent washing and sterilising bottles and pumps is time id rather spend asleep at night but I'd rather do that than change to formula.

11pm to 3am seems to be her wide awake and wanting held time. Zzzz

What wonderful news that she's home just where she should be with her family :hugs:

You amaze me with how strong you are, and it's clear that's a trait little Phoebe has already inherited from her mama.

You're doing great, she's precious x

Beautiful photo.

Keep trying hun, confusion is only usually a worry if they're on the breast and you try them on a bottle. So there's no harm in sticking her on even just for the closeness x

Beautiful photo.

Keep trying hun, confusion is only usually a worry if they're on the breast and you try them on a bottle. So there's no harm in sticking her on even just for the closeness x

She doesn't open her mouth for either bottle or breast and her reflex only kicks in when the bottle is put in her mouth. I may try nipple shields If I can bring myself to go out and buy some. I've seriously seen enough of my car to last a lifetime!!

The nipple shields are a good idea if you can bring yourself to make the trek. : ) I know you have to be completely exhausted--but it sounds like you are doing a fantastic job, and that she is doing great!

She's latched on! Was an hour before her feed and she was fussing so decided to try again. She's not transferring much milk, if any at all but has been lying latched on and peaceful. Amazed she's made a start already :)

Wahooooo go phoebe. She's never going to stop surprising you x

Happy New Year, ladies. I hope 2015 brings much happiness to us all.

Happy new year, Lj! I hope that 2015 brings you much in the way of miracles and blessings!

Happy new year to you and your amazing daughter Phoebe! She's home yaaaay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->