so scared.....

jsmith86

Reaction score
Hi, im new on here but have found alot of comfort in reading other people's experiences.
I had a mc last october and have since been ttc, to our delight i tested in the new yr to find a very overwhelming positive result, i have been to the docs who tried to reassure me that every pregnancy is different and chances are things will turn out great this time (like thats going to stop me worrying). I recieved my scan appointment yesterday and have my dating scan on 11th Feb, since recieving this letter i have been a nervous wreck, im so so scared its going to be bad news like before, i couldnt sleep last night for worrying i have no idea how im going to get through the next couple of weeks. last time i was told i lost the baby at approximatey 9weeks, i am 8 1/2 weeks at present which has only added to my distress, i just wondered if anyone else has experienced this level of worrying and how they coped? as at the mo i dont feel as though i am coping at all :cry::cry:
xxx

Hello sweetie,

I understand how you are feeling, I had a mmc in june and was pg one af later, when i went to the docs at 3 weeks 6 days to book my booking appt, she told me that there was no reason why this pregnancy would be unsuccessful and actually said "hold on a minute...congratulations!" Even with early scans and good heartbeats I worried and even have to admit that now at 25 weeks I worry about every single thing. Losses take away our pregnancy innocence, we know what it is like to have our dreams shattered and unlike for others, we know that pregnancy is such a fragile thing. The only thing we can do is think positive and try to relax, easier said than done! good luck hun xx

Heya hun,

I had a MC in Feb 08 and March 09, then got my BPF May 09, I was the same, I was just a state for 12 weeks, I just took each day, day by day, and tried to remind myself that the stress wasnt helping! try and make each negative thought, and make yourself think 2 positive after it, its not easy, but helps :)

I did chill a little after the 12 week scan, but havent really relaxed at all, I'm now stressing about labour! Like marielouise said, a loss takes the innocence away, and I'm not sure even if I have another 20 healthy children, I would ever be relaxed about pregnancy!

I miscarried on the 5th of september at 12 weeks with no scan given last yr i concieved 2 months after an today im 12 weeks ive been crappin myself an i have also been a nervous wreck since yesterday after having some pains but ive had to reassure myself with an angel sounds doppler which i heard the heartbeat @t 12 weeks but still didnt stop me worrying until this week is over.

I have my first scan on the 26th.
sorry to hear of your mc :hugs:
if you need a chat you know where i am i was a month before you when i lost mine.

keep thinking positive hun ur doing great :) trust us you are!
sit put your feet up but the more upset you get wont make you feel good.
smile an think how lucky you are this time round, i know its scary and easy said then done because ive been through it but you'll come to think eventually that there is hope an your baby will stick. keep positive xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy. :happydance:

It's enough to drive anyone insane all this waiting. I have a scan booked for next Thursday because I had a show of blood yesterday and I'm really worried because I had a miscarriage last November after very light spotting. I know every pregnancy is different but it doesn't stop the constant worrying.

I hope the next two weeks pass quickly and uneventfully for you. :hugs:

thank you all so much for your kind words and support, its nice to hear from people who truely do understand, i have been trying to take it easy and as mentioned above, get through each day taking one at a time, everyday that passes with no pains or bleeding im greatful, my scan seems so far away, im trying to keep my mind on other things hoping thenext few weeks will pass quickly with no problems.
To all you other brave mums to be who are out of the initial 12weeks danger zone, congrats, i hope all goes well for you, although i doubt none of us will stop worrying until the day we hold our previous little angels in our hands and can see them with our own eyes (then thats another adventure altogether).

my thoughts are with you bingo, this cant be an easy time for you at all, i can appreciate your worrying after been through it myself last time. take it easy get plenty of rest, my fingers are crossed for u hun.

All take care and keep me informed of progress
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"