So so impatient...

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I have 15 weeks to go due to induction at 37 weeks and I'm just so impatient. I thought I'd enjoy it more this time with it being my second baby and having a 20 month old but I really just want to meet my second baby girl!!

Anyone else just so impatient even second time around?

I am 4th time around and also being induced at 37 weeks! Feel like this pregnancy has gone so quickly really, makes me a bit sad as it is my last, but its been a breeze compared to the others so can't moan too much xxxx she will be here really soon and you will miss your bump too xxxx

This is my last pregnancy also so feel like I should cherish it but to be honest, pregnancy isn't my thing. Though I'm a lot more blessed this time around than with my daughter. Surprised I've got pregnant again after that experience haha

same here! last pregnancy and fourth child I should be too busy to keep thinking about nothing else but meeting this baby!!!:baby: you'd think by the fourth you are a little more used to this but it still feels as exciting as number 1 and I keep looking up videos of newborns and breastfeeding and giving birth!!:dohh: I really want to embrace every moment and enjoy the movements as I know I will miss them once he's out and never will feel them again:cry: but im just so darn exciting to meet him!!!!

hi all can I ask why you are being induced at 37 weeks? they have said I may also need inducing after have IVF - just interested to compare notes thanks

Hello, I am being induced as my little boy was stillborn 10 years ago at 36+6, so they like to bring you early it wascaaused by a condition called throbaphillia and I am medicated for it now xxxx

Hello, I am being induced as my little boy was stillborn 10 years ago at 36+6, so they like to bring you early it wascaaused by a condition called throbaphillia and I am medicated for it now xxxx

so so so sorry to hear that. Glad you are being looked after xxx

I'm SO IMPATIENT!!!! And I'm WAYYYY behind you! I have a little one running around too and thought that would distract me this time. It has certainly added to the craziness of being pregnant, but hasn't made time go any faster!

I don't have any good suggestions... maybe take on a project around the house? I bought a bookshelf for the baby's room but it needs to be sanded, primed, and painted so that should keep me busy for two weekends or so...

I feel bad wishing away my pregnancy. I did that last time and then missed my bump and the feeling of her kicking inside me once she was born. Plus, I know this will be the last few months where it's just us and my daughter - we want to cherish that. But, man... I wish time would speed up a little.

I'm being induced for similar reasons to Jessicahide. I have APS a similar blood clotting disorder and take injections and it increases the risk of still birth (sorry you've had to experience that Jessica) so my Dr won't take any chances. Also hoping for a VBAC so they want to gently persuade her out. They did the same with my DD too

so so so sorry to hear that. Glad you are being looked after xxx

Thank you xxx I have had two successful pregnancies since I lost my bubz, I take daily injections and aspirin. Xx

Thankfully for myself they discovered it through a random blood test when I was 15 weeks pregnant with DD and they got me on clexane straight away. Things could have been different it's scary to think. Been on fragmin this time since 7 weeks preg and aspirin until 36 weeks. Are you on fragmin or clexane? I got on with clexane but I really dislike fragmin. Gives me terrible lumps and I bleed too :(

Unfortunately with my little one they didn't discover it until after he passed...... I am on a really high dose of clexaine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->