so so Scared- PPROM

Wishing you all the luck in the world and hoping everything goes well, my prayers and thoughts are with you :hugs:

God is definitely with you and your little one. My prayers are with both you sweet hearts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, at 25 weeks you baby has a very very good chance of surviving.. Please take care of yourself and take it easy, try to aviod sleeping on your back, stick to lying on your left side.

I'll be thinking of you and the LO - stay strong...sounds like you have a tough little cookie in there x

fingers are crossed for you and you little man hun. i really hope he hangs in there fo a little longer and everything turns out ok. sending my love and hugs. my thoughts are with you and your wee man. xxxxxxxxxx

Well hello again ladies. I'm still at the hospital on bedrest. So far I still haven't had any contractions, no pain, or signs of infection :) the only down side of being here is hearing all the women give birth to their healthy fullterm babies. It makes me sad because I always dreamed about having a fullterm baby. I'm praying that although my water broke my lil prince stays in much longer. 2morrow I have a scan to measure fluid around baby, hopefully its not too low. Sorry for this long post, I honestly don't have anyone to express my feelings with. I feel almost less of a woman because I'm having a difficult pregnancy. I'm just praying to God that he makes a way for my baby. He not even here yet and I love him so much already

I've only just seen this thread. I'm sorry you're going through so much, but try to stay positive, as hard as that might be. Perhaps you're going through all the trouble now, and when he is born, everything will be fine, and you can breathe a sigh of relief. I hope you're both stable and doing well, and that your little boy doesn't arrive until he's healthy enough.

Hun, sending u masses of positive thoughts and energy. I know it's hard but try 2 remain as calm as poss. There have been so many success stories of prem babies on this site.... I'm sure u'll be adding to them. 2moro should help put yr mind at rest when u know amount of fluid and as he is moving and active I'm sure he's just fine. Keep in touch and sending all the luck in the world. xxx

He definitely is moving around a lot :) so that's a plus. I've actually been on the premature forum and the ladies there are awesome. Thanks for all the well wishes, I never knew that a woman can remain pregnant with her waters broken. My doctor said he's had patients spend 10 weeks with their waters broke. Its risky but as long as baby is healthy and growing they don't induce labor. I'm praying that my lil prince will stay put. My goal right now is to reach 28 weeks.

Praying for you and your little boy. Keep us updated- you are being amazingly strong at the moment, doing the best thing for LO.

cat
xxx

Your baby is the luckiest in the world, I don't think any one of us will be as awesome a mommy as you are! Me and my little one's prayers are with you both, am sure your little baby's going to be fine :). Your courage is so wonderful. Good luck for the scan tomorrow, am sure all will be well. Take care! :hugs:

Your doing so brilliantly hun...keep going and remaining strong...thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->