so so Scared- PPROM

every day is another huge step, im sure you know that. :hugs:

me and my daughter were premature - she was in her 27th week and i was 29 weeks.

thinkin of ya huni, keep in touch in the preemie section! xxxxx

i am thinking of you and your little one honey. how are you doing?

abz xx

i know how you feel, this happened to me, and its very scary, the good thing is your body does not seem to be going into labour. i know how it feels to be surrounded with women who are full term with healthy babies. thinking of you x

I'm doing ok, still hanging there. Baby is doing well. I'm continuing to leak fluid daily, but they say that the more fluids I drink, I'll make more amniotic fluid.

hey honey. keep on glugging that water :) am glad that you are feeling ok today. i have everything crossed for you.

abz xx

Sending you all my best wishes. Keep drinking. You are doing so well xx

I don't know how I missed this until now. Thinking of you and hope your little one stays put for a while longer.

I just wish my doctor explained pregnancy issues with me. I never heard of PROM until it happened to me. Being that I'm 25yr old I assumed I would have a normal pregnancy. Boy was I wrong! But there's no turning back now, only positive thinking.

Keep up with the positive thinking- you're doing so well so far! Will keep praying for you and LO.

Cat
xxx

Thanks! The doctors decided to not check my fluid levels until 2 weeks since my sac is fully ruptured. They will continue to monitor his heartrate and monitor me for signs of an infection. As of now things are continuing to look good (no infection or contractions)

dont know how i missed this. sounds like you have quite a little fighter in you! and you are such a stronger mom! hang in there. looks like things are on your side! Thinking and praying for you and your little man!

hey babes. hope all is going well.

abz xx

I'm doing ok today. I'm also finally sleeping better throughout the night. Before I would stay awake and search the web about my situation but I've slowed down with that. How is everything going with your pregnancy?

so far so good. flying to denmark tomorrow. wish bump would move about a bit more. but i can't complain :)

it's a good thing to lay off googling honey. you only ever get really horrible scenarios from there.

good to hear that you are sleeping better :) what are you doing to pass the time?

abz xx

Aww just seen this, hope your feeling well, stay positive hun..! x

Just watching tv, talkin to my mom since she's here with me (she's leaving next week) and my boyfriend, friends, and family visit me when there done work. I also have a dvd player so I watch movies lol. Have a wonderful trip!!! :)

ha. thanks honey. you enjoy all the christmas telly :) and have some mince pies :)

are you a reader? i've been getting through rather a lot of books recently...

abz xx

Thanks!!!! Honestly I haven't read a book in a while. But I need to start soon, it'll help keep me occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->